Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

You?re right! When the goal came my first drop was nothing but the second drop I got the utensil!!!!!!! DDD
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-25-20 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments

I'm really enjoying this event. It's not as repetitive as most others where we just have to do the same thing over and over again. I also like that we can spawn the troll chefs from plots. That way I can keep my inventory full of wheat. I'm using it to fill up on flour which always seems to be a rare commodity. I also don't think it's all that energy intense. Other events where the main incredient isn't a guaranteed drop (in this case the cranberries) require a lot more. With the next collection I'll also have enough sugar potions from Ivy and that with a week to go. Now I'm just waiting for the utensils to drop but even if I have to wait a while for them I'm sure they'll drop with plenty of time to spare.

Of course this event is hard for those who can't log in every few hours but so is every other event, especially if you're on HL requirements.

There could be several solutions for this problem:
    1. A way to increase the collection time for energy beyond two hours. It could be rather hard and/or expensive to do but I think a lot of players would be willing to do it. For example we could trade for energy tickets in the Royal Exchange and once we had thirty we could exchange for an energy permit, like we do with Trade Tickets. Instead of expansion plots we could then unlock energy blocks with those.
    2. A day and night mode. I played a game once where you could change the rate at which energy is accumulated. In day mode it would accumulate fast but you couldn't store much of it and in night mode it acccumulated slower but you could store more. So people could switch to night mode whenever the knew they won't be able to play for the next eight hous or so.
    3. A way to convert energy to stored energy. It would be great if we could make energy potions which we can store. We could make those when we have a lot of unneeded energy and then use them during events. Sort of like what we can do in the greenhouse but there you can only prepare incredients for about 10 x 20 energy which isn't all that much.

Fashion Designer
    I just started my last 8-hour Spiced Cake (was hoping to get it in the kitchen this morning but no such luck) and after that must set the 8-hour Glimmer cake to bake. Then handing over the last round of Event food supplies i've crafted.
    Strangely enough it took 1.5 days on Goal 16 for my first Utensils to drop- I actually earned enough Fae Spices for the full 2nd Spiced Cake before the first Utensils fell.
    With the final Sweet Tooth battle, i'll be on track to finish with 6 days to spare which is Standard for me.

I'm glad some realms managed to finish up with less than average tracked energy use, but it definitely felt like more (or at least, more nerves there for a while) throughout. 🥲

I'm done with Cranberries and other Event supply crafts but might try for one last Golden berry since I have 2/3 for a final Adventure... Finally got a Special prize (Cranberry Arch) so i'm glad my realm isn't totally event-drop only! 😂
    Good luck to those still trying for their first Special prize! ❤️

Are the Chefs still not spawning at all for people who finished the Event (collected the Final prize, Myra)?
    I'll be finishing up the Event with just shy of 300 Hats (Thanks, low drop rates) so it would be a shame not to even craft one of the Chef prizes...
    If they haven't fixed the post-event monster spawn by the day after tomorrow, I might hold off collecting Myra until after i've crafted a Chef...

Any reports on Myra's daily Energy drops? 👀❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-25-20 at 08:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    No Gnome Chefs are spawning from the Farmhouses since I have finished the event. I am surprised that this has not been fixed yet.

Fashion Designer
    Oof. Thanks for the update- it really doesn't make sense, shouldn't the trigger to stop chef spawns be crafting 4 of each? Not completing the Event? If we can craft max 4 of each Chef prize (we don't have to choose, and chefs still spawn after completing the sidegoal to craft one Chef friend so it's not that) why would the chef spawns just stop upon completing the event?

S8, i'm sure you're all busy with family or preparing for Black Friday, but please help. 😥

SW, is this something that we'd be able to get an official answer on please, perhaps? 😥❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I just started my last 8-hour Spiced Cake (was hoping to get it in the kitchen this morning but no such luck) and after that must set the 8-hour Glimmer cake to bake. Then handing over the last round of Event food supplies i've crafted.
    Strangely enough it took 1.5 days on Goal 16 for my first Utensils to drop- I actually earned enough Fae Spices for the full 2nd Spiced Cake before the first Utensils fell.
    With the final Sweet Tooth battle, i'll be on track to finish with 6 days to spare which is Standard for me.

I'm glad some realms managed to finish up with less than average tracked energy use, but it definitely felt like more (or at least, more nerves there for a while) throughout. ��

I'm done with Cranberries and other Event supply crafts but might try for one last Golden berry since I have 2/3 for a final Adventure... Finally got a Special prize (Cranberry Arch) so i'm glad my realm isn't totally event-drop only! ��
    Good luck to those still trying for their first Special prize! ❤️

Are the Chefs still not spawning at all for people who finished the Event (collected the Final prize, Myra)?
    I'll be finishing up the Event with just shy of 300 Hats (Thanks, low drop rates) so it would be a shame not to even craft one of the Chef prizes...
    If they haven't fixed the post-event monster spawn by the day after tomorrow, I might hold off collecting Myra until after i've crafted a Chef...

Any reports on Myra's daily Energy drops? ��❤️
    I’ve gotten between 2 and 7 energy from Myra so far. 7 was my first collect, its been two or three every collect since then.

Executive Chef
    I have had iron ore drop from my pony each time. Can you please add that to the list of known drops.

Farm Supplier
    I've been collecting for a day and a half and only received ONE fae utensil. I have almost all the other items to finish this event, so I'm pretty sure if I ever get past this goal I'll be able to finish, but it's incredibly frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    So has anyone figured out where Sweet Tooth comes from? I’m holding off on Myra till I get enough chefs hats.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    No Gnome Chefs are spawning from the Farmhouses since I have finished the event. I am surprised that this has not been fixed yet.
    We'll look into this right away.