Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I had two snap-backs today (rollback with no Loading screen). 😥

Luckily didn't lose any progress that I can see, and both were complete resets as everything that i'd collected from was available again with nothing in inventory and I did get the energy back too, but ugh for having to repeat the same collections.

I force-close and reopen the game before playing regularly to prevent idle desynch issues, and always pause after collecting to make sure it synchs properly. Sometimes it just doesn't seem to help!

Quote Originally Posted by coleoptera42 View Post
    How long do we have to get the chefs? I?ve been playing nonstop but I?ve only gotten 350 hats and I want both chefs ESPECIALLY if they are tiny. I need small figures for the small buildings (sorry).
    7 days
    My "Glimmerfeast Fiasco" side goal is still active (since I haven't crafted any yet), and shows the same timer the main event had. So we won't have any extra time but we do have until the Event ends to collect our crafted chef(s).

Enjoy! 😂❤️

Executive Chef
    Well I put away the cauldron, oven and kitchen. I ended up with a pretty fairy and a cranberry barrel.
    I'm done.

Fashion Designer
    I finished the main event yesterday.
    The sweet tooth that takes 300 hits, actually only used a bit less than 200 because of the energy you get back.

I picked up from Myra this morning and was terribly terribly disappointed to get 2 energy. A net of one.

I can only hope for better.

Still collecting hats as I haven't made the first 500 yet. I will get there but I'll only be making one.

I loved the event but disappointed with the rewards.

Executive Chef
    I don't like you can only spawn the Chef Gnome from Farmhouses post event.
    They take 15 hit and you only get 1 Hat at the end. Doesn't the Troll give 2 at the end? And he was only 7 hits and you get energy back while spawning him (from plots).
    S8, Why didn't you fix this the same time you fixed the Farmhouse spawns?

Getting to the 500 is torture and really makes me not like this event.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there a chance the Fae Spice and Fae Utensil drop at the same time , or is it either one (or none only lol)?

I need 1 more Fae spice and 3 utensils so i don't know does that means at least 4 visits or possibly 3 only

I just got Anika so now I have every adventure drop. My little thanksgiving area is looking cute!

My only wishes are 1) *please* fix the arch and 2) to find out how to get sweet tooth (though I have a sneaking suspicion we'll find him for sale tomorrow).

Also, S8, I'm always excited for items like Jaden that are small (1x1) and drop a decent amount of coins. I love him and the other items like him (gnome from the newsstand event, skunkupine from the Sweeney Todd event) so please keep them coming!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Is there a chance the Fae Spice and Fae Utensil drop at the same time , or is it either one (or none only lol)?

I need 1 more Fae spice and 3 utensils so i don't know does that means at least 4 visits or possibly 3 only
    Yes a few time it happened. But most of the time nothing drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 please fix the size of the Troll and Gnome Chef!!
    They are both tiny!
    Please fix!! Along with Chase and Kelsie too please!
    Yes PLEASE, S8. You fixed the size of the volcano before. I didn?t care about the drops, but slogged through getting 500 chef hats because I wanted/needed a chef for my camp kitchen. He is ridiculously small.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7CE334A6-47B2-446A-8BB8-F4ED839F04D0.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	57590

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Yes PLEASE, S8. You fixed the size of the volcano before. I didn?t care about the drops, but slogged through getting 500 chef hats because I wanted/needed a chef for my camp kitchen. He is ridiculously small.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7CE334A6-47B2-446A-8BB8-F4ED839F04D0.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	216.0 KB 
ID:	57590
    I agree, he would look so much better the size of the Christmas Gnomes.
    I hope it gets fixed! Love your Gnome gathering!

Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I got the Troll Chef for 500 hats. He doesn’t make any sounds. Pity. I looooved the Ouch and Ooooh.
    S8, When you fix the size of the 2 Cheffs, could you add the sound to the troll Chef? (the sound he makes when we fight them... you already have it, and it would be such a wonderful little detail) Thanks!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-27-20 at 06:48 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Well I’m up to 5 barrels and 3 arches. I really wanted the pony but I guess not. I can’t see wasting all the energy on the gold berries anymore. It’s too much between the gnome and the adventure. At least trying for the gnome I know what I’m getting and what it will take.