Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Can the stuff like the arch and the horse *only* be acquired by spending gems on the boxes?
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    So far yes.
    The arch and then Anika dropped from the Magic Cauldron Feast for me. My hunch at this point is they all can drop from both Magic Cauldron Feast with the Baron and Feast Supplies chop. We?ll see!

It?s fun to get the special drops from the Feast with the Baron!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 11-20-20 at 09:40 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Thanks, do you know the collection time for the barrel? Also do you have Anika?
    I do have Anika. I just stored her and brought her back out to check her timer. She is 22 hours. The barrel seems to just be a decoration.

I have a theory that if you have a goal that requires something spawned from that resource, you may get more of that monster instead of the one for the event. Just a theory.

I'll be going out of town here in a couple of hours. Best of luck to everyone on the event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    And no one mentioned the fact that the Whipped Cream is made with Iron Ores and Coal...
    or a Harvest Brew is made with Earth Wisps
    I refuse- iron ore and coal to light a (cold!) fire upon (or to place a chilled double water bath balanced atop our pile of ore and coal for aesthetic ✨?) in which the lightest Whip Cream is crafted from pure joy, heavy cream, and air (that's why we're all stressed; took all our joy- our stress/worry agitates the cream until it's whipped into shape 😂 )
    Earth Wisps add sparkle and fizz to the Brew (Oh no, that's worse than Baron catching faeries! 🥺 )

I do not want to know where the Chef got "Fae Spice" (hopefully just a spice blend favored by the fae?) and I wasn't aware that glimmering Mermaid Scales were edible. Good Calcium? 🤔
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-20-20 at 09:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    The arch and then Anika dropped from the Magic Cauldron Feast for me. My hunch at this point is they all can drop from both Magic Cauldron Feast with the Baron and Feast Supplies chop. We?ll see!

It?s fun to get the special drops from the Feast with the Baron!
    (Edit: Nvm! 😂 )Are you referring to the Adventure with Baron in the Magic Cauldron? Or to crafting the Cranberry juice, bread, jams, and brew? 👀
    I've crafted so many of all the foods, but only done 1 adventure so far. No sign of drops in my realm

(Edit: Yep, nevermind. I can read, really. 😂 "Magic Cauldron Feast" is quite obviously the Baron adventure which you also clearly stated *right there*. Thank you farmerted7! ❤️ )

~

Have a lovely trip, Teika! ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-20-20 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Poor reading comprehension on my part xD

Farm Supplier
    So is the feast with th Barron a more than once or is it a 1 and done quest? Confused
    Last edited by candylou36; 11-20-20 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Changed the question.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 13, the second collection from the Fae Kitchen has again yielded no Fae Spices. Another 4 hour wait is ahead. They are encouraging us to purchase a second Fae Kitchen in the Market for 50 gems. I sure hope that it drops more than 1 Fae Spice at a time. Time will tell!

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Seems to me like they decided last-minute that it would be a drop instead of a craft. 
    Attachment 57490Attachment 57491
    That last sentence should read "Find this from Troll Gnomes!" hiding out in your crop fields Or similar.

... just wanted to include the image for posterity, we are going to need a looot of Heavy Cream. 
    Thanks for posting that, so I know I am not going crazy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by candylou36 View Post
    So is the feast with th Barron a more than once or is it a 1 and done quest? Confused
    You can do the Adventure as many times as you like, you just only had to do one to cross off the side goal. 😊

The last step of the going-on-an-adventure quest is likely not "Find the (Special Prize)" because there are multiple special prizes for this Event. ❤️
    Still seem to be a very very rare drop though.

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 13, the second collection from the Fae Kitchen has again yielded no Fae Spices. Another 4 hour wait is ahead. They are encouraging us to purchase a second Fae Kitchen in the Market for 50 gems. I sure hope that it drops more than 1 Fae Spice at a time. Time will tell!
    Say it ain't so. 😥 Good luck! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Thanks for posting that, so I know I am not going crazy.
    Yes.. yes. You aren't 🥲

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    And no one mentioned the fact that the Whipped Cream is made with Iron Ores and Coal...
    p

Now THATS the kind of whipped cream that?ll make any dentist rich! (Ouch!....I prefer creamy over crunchy)

Fashion Designer
    I know it's still early in the event but the spawn rates are horrible!