Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by manusing View Post
    Arghhh!!!! One tap on the fae kitchen... got the spice ... but the game resync and the other tap gave me nothing ! I have no luck with the baron feast ... only hat cranberries and one cranberry arch ( deco only.... ) not a lucky quest......
    Same thing happened again with the ustensils today 🤬! Come on S8 ! Very disappointing . How is it possible to finish?

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! This is ridiculous. I was wondering if it was a programming error. No spices at all. I can’t sit playing this all day.
    Give drops on the needed items. Everybody thinks something is wrong and then others lose the item with resets.

So aside from bad QC (making jam with dough and bread with sugar potions, seriously?) the drop rate in this quest is awful. Collecting from 15 farmhouses gives me 2-3 fangbeasts and maybe 1 gnome that 1 in 4 times drops the glimmer cinnamon. Fae kitchen has dropped 1 spice in 8 collections. I think I?ll be taking a thanksgiving vacation and work on some less frustrating long term quest instead.

Good luck everybody!

Executive Chef
    I am 1 Ivy collection from finishing!

I am not going to get either gnome. I got just under 200 chef hats from fighting monsters for the event, I don't think the drops are worth the energy I would use.

Getting an average of 160-200 energy from energy droppers per day, I used about net 600 energy (including what I will use to fight the final monster)

Fashion Designer
    Same thing happened again with the ustensils today ��! Come on S8 ! Very disappointing . How is it possible to finish?
    Me too, but I have only had two collections since starting the goal for needing utensils. Nothing!!! Sad!

Farm Supplier
    4 collections with ZERO fae utensils. I don't mind a challenging event but these drop rates make it impossible and boring.

Executive Chef
    Same thing happened again with the ustensils today 🤬! Come on S8 ! Very disappointing . How is it possible to finish?
    This is just a theory, but I wonder if maybe if you fight a beast that will help your game sync with the servers? Just throwing it out there. I really don't know.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nancys627 View Post
    4 collections with ZERO fae utensils. I don't mind a challenging event but these drop rates make it impossible and boring.
    I know it's very frustrating, remember you only need 3 utensils. Spend this time making the spice cake and the 12 juice, 4 bread and 5 jam. Then when you get the 3 utensils, you'll be ready to finish quickly (well, there is an 8 hour craft timer for the second cake).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I know it's very frustrating, remember you only need 3 utensils. Spend this time making the spice cake and the 12 juice, 4 bread and 5 jam. Then when you get the 3 utensils, you'll be ready to finish quickly (well, there is an 8 hour craft timer for the second cake).
    I agree, don't give up in frustration everyone!
    If you're waiting on Utensils, it means you're already pretty far in the event.
    And like HuckleTown says, you can make all the foods in preparation, and you can gather Chef's Hats for the Trade Wagon crafts.
    We still have 9 days,.. we're not even half way. We can do this!

That said, I personally also don't like these rare drops. (for material we need + adventure drops)
    I do appreciate S8 trying to mix things up. It's definitely a different experience.
    I like the collection from plots to get spawns.

I do think the required 500 Chef's Hats per craft is way to much, and I don't remember similar crafts (in other events) ever being this 'expansive'/ energy draining.
    Usually you get enough of the required items during the event for at least 1 craft/pet. Now we barely managed to collect enough for half (around 250).
    Was this a miscalculation? I think a lot of players will not even bother to get 1, and that can't be the intention.
    At the beginning of the event my Goal was to get 1 of each, but now I'm not sure, I'm nowhere near crafting my first.

Good luck everyone!

Banned
    The Riddle of the Sweet Tooth

Has anyone solved this one yet?