Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Having one cauldron is a huge bottleneck unless you are willing to spend 150 gems for a second one. I have never had an issue with collecting from Ivy so that's not an issue for me. My problem is not being able to check into the game often due to real life. IMO I think the requirements are a bit over the top. If I make it great if not I am not stressing over it. Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Ki250; 11-21-20 at 10:12 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Is the Glimmer Cinnamon a rare drop from the Chef Gnomes? I am not getting any cinnamon from them.
    The Chef Gnomes are very stingy with the Glimmer Cinnamon. It will drop, but certainly not every other collection. Hang in there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    The Chef Gnomes are very stingy with the Glimmer Cinnamon. It will drop, but certainly not every other collection. Hang in there!
    Thank you! I thought I was doing something wrong.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    Having one cauldron is a huge bottleneck unless you are willing to spend 150 gems for a second one. I have never had an issue with collecting from Ivy so that's not an issue for me. My problem is not being able to check into the game often due to real life. IMO I think the requirements are a bit over the top. If I make it great if not I am not stressing over it. Good luck to all.
    Same here. We still have several days left. So I'll just wait and see how this plays out.

It was my 4rth attempt to get 1 spice so at this rate 1 a day 🙀

Rhino Keeper
    I love this event and art but I just dunno guys. It is energy consuming!! I hate to feel like I am wasting energy, when I should be chopping dumb aspen trees. Oh so tired of that, (looking at you, academy storyline)
    The collecting and collecting hoping for random monster spawns is not my fave.

Nightclub Owner
    Awful spawn rates aside, I have to admit.... the sound effects for the Troll Chef are hands down my favorite of all time - can't wait to craft one for keeps. His little "Ouch-ouch, ooooh!" seriously makes my day, I defy anyone to hear him and not crack a smile

Executive Chef
    Fae utensils are also a rare drop from the fae kitchen from goal 16 onwards, only need 3 so hopefully it won’t be too bad. Fae kitchen from goal 16 onwards, can drop either nothing, fae utensil, fae spice or both. Good luck everyone! This is a tough event indeed if aiming to complete all goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Fae utensils are also a rare drop from the fae kitchen from goal 16 onwards, only need 3 so hopefully it won’t be too bad. Fae kitchen from goal 16 onwards, can drop either nothing, fae utensil, fae spice or both. Good luck everyone! This is a tough event indeed if aiming to complete all goals.
    2 collections from the Fae Kitchen and no Utensils. Hopefully on the next collection. I am still wondering how we get a Sweet Tooth. Maybe we find out on Monday.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    2 collections from the Fae Kitchen and no Utensils. Hopefully on the next collection. I am still wondering how we get a Sweet Tooth. Maybe we find out on Monday.
    This was my post earlier in this thread. Just an extrapolation by looking at the parallels between this and a previous event.

Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    ShibuyaCloth had a link to a similar event ‘Tis only a game’ and I read through that previous event thread. From what I could see, the spawned shadow baron in that event is the equivalent of the spawned sweet tooth. I have the shadow baron (not spawned) but do not remember how I got it. From the info in that thread it was on the market for 400 gems, bearing in mind that this is a daily energy dropper with chance of rotten cabbages. Perhaps, sweet tooth will be available on the market at some point, hopefully not for as many gems as it is not an energy dropper, according to SW’s list on page 1.