Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 453

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

  1. #421
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    108
    Well, I might not even get one chef in either one of my games. I’m at 440 hats with less than 24 hours to go. I work every day, and not from home. Can’t just pop into the game every few minutes to babysit farmhouses. In my second game, I came close to not even getting Myra, but I have the spice cake cooking, so hopefully I’ll have time to finish before tomorrow night.
    This is definitely not fun for me, but it’s almost over.

  2. #422
    I have yet to get even 1 utensil. Don't know how I will finish when the item I need to move forward is not available.

  3. #423
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    213
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	871160C7-A3C0-49E7-AFD5-9BD5EC4D0D17.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	57701

  4. #424
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	871160C7-A3C0-49E7-AFD5-9BD5EC4D0D17.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	57701
    Oh. Well. Hmph.
    (Edit: At least they've added it and we know now. Was this the original intended method to earn Sweet Tooth? Just curious 🥰 )

    Thank you fari85 😊

  5. #425
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	871160C7-A3C0-49E7-AFD5-9BD5EC4D0D17.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	57701
    Wow, that's a bit greedy and last-minute
    I'll be happy when this event is over.

    Thanks for sharing fari!

  6. #426
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Coburg, Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,047
    Super weird timing to add Sweet Tooth to the market.
    Why wasn’t it just a part of the Black Friday Sales?
    Doubt many players (if any) will have 500gems laying round for an re-skin item with average drops.

    I probably would’ve got one if it was 200gems during the sale.
    I’d part with only 50gems for it now post-sale.

  7. #427
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    213
    I think it is poorly thought and exorbitantly priced. Not worth buying for gems at all. This was a sad event with prizes that had poor drops and made us do too much hard work. 500 hats for gnome chef and all it ever drops is 1 orange or 1 lemon.

  8. #428
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    I think it is poorly thought and exorbitantly priced. Not worth buying for gems at all. This was a sad event with prizes that had poor drops and made us do too much hard work. 500 hats for gnome chef and all it ever drops is 1 orange or 1 lemon.
    From my gnome chef, I have gotten, on single drops: 5 oranges, 3 lemons, 2 apples, 1 lemonade, 1 orange marmalade

    And with being able to collect every two hours, it makes making gems that much faster. It is like bunninja, only better because bunninja has a twelve hour collection time.

  9. #429
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Wow, that's a bit greedy and last-minute
    I'll be happy when this event is over.

    Thanks for sharing fari!
    Wow. Greedy is right but quite fitting for the end of this cumbersome event. There was nothing sweet about any of this. Definitely not spend 500 gems on this. Shame on you S8.

  10. #430
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,437
    Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    From my gnome chef, I have gotten, on single drops: 5 oranges, 3 lemons, 2 apples, 1 lemonade, 1 orange marmalade

    And with being able to collect every two hours, it makes making gems that much faster. It is like bunninja, only better because bunninja has a twelve hour collection time.
    I like the Chefs drops too, better than fruit trees or the various stalls.

    I don't like the requirements and that not everyone is able to craft even 1 of them.
    1 Of them should have been craftable by participating in the event alone, and the other one should be easier obtainable too, after that. (they should have been around 250 each)
    And I really don't understand why they didn't fix the plot spawns, and didn't even let us know why.

    Edit, Sorry for all the gloom, I'm normally more positive than this.

Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •