Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Troll chef spawn only dropped 2 hats in the end and gnome chef drops with every hit

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Ooh really? How many Baron's Adventures did you do? 🤔 (Any extra drops from there? Strategy ? 👀 )

I'm on Goal 10. Only sent out 1 Baron's Adventure because i've been spending all my energy shaking down my plots and farmhouses for Chefs. Wondering if that was the wrong strategy 😂

Be kind, drops! 😥❤️
    I thought I was behind like always..
    I've done '2 Adventures', and I didn't really pay attention to the non-deco drops (got 1 cranberry barrel), but I thought it was just some cranberry's and hats.
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Muddling - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A tamed mud pile with a mischievous spirit. Visit it for a chance at Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs, and Energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Storyline
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy, Muddy Compass, Swamp Bugs
    Arc: The Misty Marshland I
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110731
    Sweet Tooth (Spawn)
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Source: Event
    Crafted in: Magic Oven
    Size: 5x5
    Requirements: 100 Coins
    Drops: Golden Spoon, Golden Bowl, Cranberry Ice Cream Swirl
    Events: Whipped Into Shape - November 2020
    Production: 10 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111604
    Comments: 35 HP, 70 HP, 140 HP, 300 HP

Let's see what the permanent version will be!
    Competition!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2767.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	57515

The boys (and me) are gonna be so disappointed is Sweet Tooth is a Gem purchase
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-21-20 at 05:10 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I thought I was behind like always..
    I've done '2 Adventures', and I didn't really pay attention to the non-deco drops (got 1 cranberry barrel), but I thought it was just some cranberry's and hats.
    Good luck!
    I think I fell back a bit due to 2 "Big Boss" spawns from smaller Questlines the same day, that set me behind about 4-6 Energy collection cycles (8-12 hours) alone. Plus a few other spawns from Questlines I forgot were still quite active.
    Hopefully we're doing alright, those non-guaranteed drops AND more high-required-collections low-spawn-rates look hard to get past!
    Ahh alright! Interesting.

Thank you, to you as well! ❤️

Rhino Keeper
    Slow..
    I've had 2 '3 Sugared Potion' drops in a row too, yesterday evening and this morning
    I can advance to Goal 12 today, so once I fight Sweet Tooth I can at least begin to collect from the Fae Kitchen. (more random drops, yeah!)
    I know it's annoying to repeatedly get only three sugared potions from Ivy (happened to me too), but bear in mind that we only need to make 10 cranberry bread total. In the other, more common event type we have to make 22 of the craft that requires Ivy's drop.
    Even if we never got more than 3 potions at each collection, that would still only be a total of 14 collections, versus 22 in other events. That's eminently doable!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I know it's annoying to repeatedly get only three sugared potions from Ivy (happened to me too), but bear in mind that we only need to make 10 cranberry bread total. In the other, more common event type we have to make 22 of the craft that requires Ivy's drop.
    Even if we never got more than 3 potions at each collection, that would still only be a total of 14 collections, versus 22 in other events. That's eminently doable!
    Thanks queensransom, you're right.
    I see I 'only' need another 7 Bread, and we still have a lot of time.
    I find I'm having a harder time then usual getting 'a grip' on the Goals.

I'm on Goal 13, and Chef Gnomes are supposed to drop Glimmer Cinnamon (but I fought 2 and they both didn't). Is it a random/ rare extra drop?

Fashion Designer

I'm on Goal 13, and Chef Gnomes are supposed to drop Glimmer Cinnamon (but I fought 2 and they both didn't). Is it a random/ rare extra drop?
    Definitely not guaranteed, seems very rare- forerunner Stymie has reported very low drops:

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 13 for the Spiced Cake, it seems that Glitter Cinnamon is not a guaranteed drop from fighting the Gnome Chefs. Since they are not spawning very readily from the Farmhouses, getting 8 of them for the Spiced Cake will be tortuous. Then we need another Spiced Cake later to make the Glimmer Cake. That hurts!
    Fighting the Gnome Chefs, which spawned from 3 Farmhouses out of very many collections, has yielded no Glitter Cinnamon. This is one drop that should be tweaked for the better. Very energy intensive!

Thank you for the feasibility reminder, queens_ransom!❤️ Personally i'm not worried about finishing the basic Cranberry food crafts before events' end if that was all we needed to do, but the low drops from Ivy for the Cranberry Bread just prevent us from reaching these "long desert stretches" where a little (lot of) patience is needed. So the low drop rates = awwww come on, let me advance. 🤣 It's easier for me to be patient when I feel like I have a good buffer, and especially when I can group multiple needed drops into one satisfying spawn. The "non-guaranteed" drops popping up later in the Event look scary when you're not there yet. I want to be where we can possibly triple-down effectiveness with the Gnome Chefs dropping Hats, Floured Dough for our Jams, and the apparently very rare Glimmer Cinnamon can (possibly) all drop from one Gnome Chef spawn- not stuck in back. 😊❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-21-20 at 05:05 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Definitely not guaranteed, seems very rare- forerunner Stymie has reported very low drops: ...
    Thanks!
    I read that when it was posted, but it didn't register properly because I wasn't there yet, and there is so much going on right now.
    The random/ luck factor is BIG in this event.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-21-20 at 05:44 AM.

Executive Chef

The Chef Gnomes are extremely stingy with the Glimmer Cinnamon. The drops of Fae Spices from the Fae Kitchen are very bad as well. Plenty of time left though, but this event is a real energy eater.

Executive Chef
    The Chef Gnomes are extremely stingy with the Glimmer Cinnamon. The drops of Fae Spices from the Fae Kitchen are very bad as well. Plenty of time left though, but this event is a real energy eater.
    Yes, I think so too.
    I fought 4 Gnomes Chefs now and only got 1 Glimmer Cinnamon.

Good luck everyone! Hang in there, we can do this! (I hope .. yes, yes we can! at least we're gonna try )