Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Hi Everyone! Here?s my guess on the sweet tooth monster, send out as many quests as you can for the feast with the Baron. Let me know if it works for anyone!

Fashion Designer
    I do hope we'll be playing for many more, LocalNews! ❤️

So Strange to feel like that about a game I want to play.

Ah. Yes, when: Event Finished, Prizes (Earned and Luck), chose to stop of own accord = Happy. 😊
    Yay for stories and Art !

Ack. I'm sorry for your experience, salima240!

Hopefully s8 will check back in and make some adjustments. ❤️
    The alternating Academy scrolls and crown prizes were Awesome to see (I actually forgot until looking back!), I started off this Event feeling SO very positive (truly!),
    but so many days of such disappointed people along with slow fixes (or never coming like the post-Event Chef Troll spawn) and sooooo low drop rates just... meh.
    Simply, soured as the Event went on and we saw the abysmal drop rates in action and then sky-high grind requirements to get any extra prize if your realm wasn't lucky. It's always a balance but I think this could have been done better. (Edit: I've remembered we still have 3 days left. There's still a chance to fix the plot spawn! And adjust, inform.) Thank you team for all the effort you all put in, I hope the trend I believed I was seeing initially of listening to players (fiiiinally scrolls, and feasts and a variety of tasks to complete) and giving us what we want to see in both sales and satisfying Event prizes continues.
    I wasn't satisfied, but I also wasn't lucky... again. 🤪
    May the next timed Event be better balanced! ✨

Happy players, happy profits. ❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-29-20 at 04:53 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Question, can you still do the Feast with the Baron quest after you collect Myra?
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    Question, can you still do the Feast with the Baron quest after you collect Myra?
    Yes! 😊

(You can also still buy Cranberry bushes, and craft the potion brew)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I was beginning to wonder myself why I was not getting the last utensil. I don?t know why the current developers want to make this so NOT enjoyable. I started playing this game when it was fairly new and it was really fun and noncompetitive. I liked that.
    I am super frustrated with this event. The randomness of the drops all around is not cool at all. I have two Faye kitchens and it?s ridiculous how I am still waiting on utensils to drop. I am also tired of trying to get cinnamon from chefs. If the intent was to make this event a chore and irritate players then it was a great success. I am not even going to attempt to get all 500 hats because it?s just not worth the amount of energy and the requirement is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I am super frustrated with this event. The randomness of the drops all around is not cool at all. I have two Faye kitchens and it?s ridiculous how I am still waiting on utensils to drop. I am also tired of trying to get cinnamon from chefs. If the intent was to make this event a chore and irritate players then it was a great success. I am not even going to attempt to get all 500 hats because it?s just not worth the amount of energy and the requirement is too high.
    Yes! That?s exactly how this event feels - like a chore. Most of them feel that way lately and I wish they would at least throw us a semi - easy event once in awhile to help people at least feel like they can be successful at these. In fact, I think they used to do that. I?m glad I came here to check the rest of the tasks because I now know not to waste any more time on this one 😔

Between the way they scam gems from players to the impossible tasks I am losing my love of this game.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Hi Everyone! Here?s my guess on the sweet tooth monster, send out as many quests as you can for the feast with the Baron. Let me know if it works for anyone!

Did one last adventure 🤞
    Got only Red cranberries and a Chef's Hat.

😂

I'm done.

Goodbye 145 Energy spent chopping cranberries. (Oof, That was silly. I was feeling lucky because after getting +2 Energy from almost all my dailies one dropped +100 Energy ❤️ ~ Should've used it on questline stuff. 😂 Argh! )

Good luck all. 😥❤️

Executive Chef
    Still hunting for Jaydon ...
    PotP

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Please Storm8, fix the size of the Troll Chef and Gnome Chef!
    Thanks
    Still waiting on a fix...

You can see how weirdly small the Troll Chef is next to Grimaud.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A4DB876B-A8F7-4CDB-822D-B89C46D8C78D.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	279.9 KB 
ID:	57670

Rhino Keeper
    I just got 100 energy from Myra!