Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Thank you ajohn2508! Good to know, the minimum energy drop seems similar to a Candy Corn Ali 😊 Hope you get a big drop surprise soon! ❤️

~

Aww I feel you there and think you'll be alright, nancys627. I felt the same way when it took well over a day to get my first Fae Utensils. They came in the end 😣 The big final crunch is the 2x 8-hour crafts, then (if crafted ahead) handing in your crafts for Goal 17 is easy, then just battling the final Sweet Tooth spawn, and setting Myra to craft.
    It seems like for everyone crafting their supplies ahead, Those last few steps could be completed in a day or two (16 hrs crafting + bit extra time in case of odd schedule + time for energy to replenish to fight the spawn, so we'd be good on time up until the last 2-3 days, even if you have to set the cakes baking at an odd hour?) even if those drops take their sweet time!

~

Nooo idea on Sweet Tooth perma-item obtainment. 🤔

Maybe we can get a hint after S8 looks into the post event chef spawn issue? 🤩

Thank you SgtBeebo! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Yesterday I got the second Fae Kitchen for 50 gems, and, if you're someone like me who gets anxious and itchy with these random drops, I'm glad I did it.

I know not everyone can do it, and gems are precious with black Friday looming, but the anxiety, for me, made it worth it.

BTW, How many hits to defeat the last sweet tooth? I read page 1 constantly, and all posts, just don't remember when someone, I'm sure, mentioned it. Thanks for the info! It's 300 , oof

Good luck, all K ♡
    Last edited by kat8rose; 11-25-20 at 08:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Yesterday I got the second Fae Kitchen for 50 gems, and, if you're someone like me who gets anxious and itchy with these random drops, I'm glad I did it.

I know not everyone can do it, and gems are precious with black Friday looming, but the anxiety, for me, made it worth it.

BTW, How many hits to defeat the last sweet tooth? I read page 1 constantly, and all posts, just don't remember when someone, I'm sure, mentioned it. Thanks for the info!

Good luck, all K ♡
    I believe it is 300 hits. Congrats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We'll look into this right away.
    Thank you so much. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I also have finished the event and the Gnome Chef has stopped spawning from the farmhouse. Many thanks in advance, S8, for fixing this fairly quickly.
    This issue has now been resolved and Gnome Chefs should be spawning again from Farmhouses.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    This issue has now been resolved and Gnome Chefs should be spawning again from Farmhouses.
    Thanks for fixing that. How about crops? I haven't been able to get the troll chef to spawn from crops after I completed the event. Just now I tried with my 64 plots and didn't get any either.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 9 energy from Myra today and the last sweet tooth is 300 hits

Rhino Keeper
    I wish the sweet tooth dropped hats for 300 hits!! Oh well!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Redefix View Post
    (snip)
    Of course this event is hard for those who can't log in every few hours but so is every other event, especially if you're on HL requirements.

There could be several solutions for this problem:
    1. A way to increase the collection time for energy beyond two hours. It could be rather hard and/or expensive to do but I think a lot of players would be willing to do it. For example we could trade for energy tickets in the Royal Exchange and once we had thirty we could exchange for an energy permit, like we do with Trade Tickets. Instead of expansion plots we could then unlock energy blocks with those.
    2. A day and night mode. I played a game once where you could change the rate at which energy is accumulated. In day mode it would accumulate fast but you couldn't store much of it and in night mode it acccumulated slower but you could store more. So people could switch to night mode whenever the knew they won't be able to play for the next eight hous or so.
    3. A way to convert energy to stored energy. It would be great if we could make energy potions which we can store. We could make those when we have a lot of unneeded energy and then use them during events. Sort of like what we can do in the greenhouse but there you can only prepare incredients for about 10 x 20 energy which isn't all that much.
    I think there are some great, creative ideas here! I particularly like #2, the possibility to switch between "day" and "night" mode. I think many players would appreciate this (I know I would have when I still depended on the free energy refills) and I imagine it wouldn't upset "game economy" all that much, because there's a trade-off involved.

If you haven't already you might want to post these suggestions in the general suggestions thread as well, Redefix!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Thanks for fixing that. How about crops? I haven't been able to get the troll chef to spawn from crops after I completed the event. Just now I tried with my 64 plots and didn't get any either.
    I hold off on crafting Myra because of this problem, but now I'm on Goal 18, Chef Gnomes also have stopped spawning.
    Or at least, I'm afraid they have. I've cleared 40 plots and only got Direwolfs. (don't have enough energy right now to try more..)

S8, could you please make sure Chef Gnomes spawn (from plots) the entire event + post event?
    It's hard enough to collect the 500 hats

Edit, crafting Myra now, because there seems to be no reason not to...