Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    What the heck is going on?! Every time I try to collect my last hats, it resets and gets screwed up! Argh!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    PLEASE fix the crops to spawn troll chefs. I only have 400 hats and there's no way I'm going to hit the farmhouses every 10 minutes for 3 days for the remaining 600 hats. I'd rather harvest and grow corns for hours straight. Pretty please fix it. In previous events the monster spawns never go away after completing the main goals, so I didn't expect it this time. Thanks so much.
    I was hoping they would fix this today. They stopped spawning before I even had Myra.

Executive Chef
    I only have 440 hats. I get far too many fangbeasts and it's incredibly boring mostly collecting from farm houses and then waiting 10 minutes to collect again. I have 14 and sometimes I tap each one and get nothing. I just got a new puppy and have dentist and doctor appointments and don't really feel like bothering but I have invested so much time and energy. I have gotten lucky enough to get the pony and the 2 "keep" creatures. I consistently buy the energy and permit packages and have cleared 2 new areas and hope to get the third before time runs out. The chefs need to spawn much more consistently when 500 hats is required especially when it says you can have 4 each. I will barely get the one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    My gnome chef got larger, I think! Correct that I only have troll chef, but he looks larger!
    Yep it’s been fixed!
    Looks so much better now!

Thanks Storm8!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    I was hoping they would fix this today. They stopped spawning before I even had Myra.
    They stopped spawning after I defeated the 4th Sweet Tooth slim. So it took me >3 day baby sitting my farmhouses, pouring all my time and energy on those.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Myra energy drops for me: 9 - 3 -2 -3 -9

I have 298 hats, but I'm not going for any of the chefs, I have enough energy, but it's just excrutiatingly boring to hit farmhouses and fight spawns. I want to have fun! If at least the troll chef would have still spawned from crops, then maybe I would have hit corn with the help of elven boosts and it would have been manageable. But farm houses every 10 minutes day in and day out? Just no! I did do several extra adventures and now have a sweet cranberry family. I don't need any of the chef drops so I'm still generally happy with the event, love Myra and I think it's nice to change things a bit with a different event format
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Fashion Designer
    I'm freeeeeeee
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E335E3B0-2244-4EAC-BCC2-82BFEE0EC26E.jpeg 
Views:	37 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	57685

Very disappointed that the Chef Trolls were not added back to crop plots. 🥲
    No Chef Troll for me.

Overall i'm happy with Myra and the Academy Scroll & Crown mix rewards, but these side quests were just a drag.

Good luck all! ❤️

This quest is not just a chore it is drudgery pure and simple. I gave up two days ago because I was bored with it and the prizes aren?t worth it the sheer lack of fun.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MJisHappy View Post
    This quest is not just a chore it is drudgery pure and simple. I gave up two days ago because I was bored with it and the prizes aren?t worth it the sheer lack of fun.
    Honestly the *only* reason I went for it is that I was displeased that I only got Myra (and a Cranberry Arch & Barrel deco from Adventures). Just wanted to see if I could get a Chef using only free energy refills- if I *could* walk away with more than 1 prize. 😂

I'm Trying (ahaaaa... ) to take it with a grain of humor since SgtBeebo and ClassySnake (the only Officials i've seen?) are so lovely when they're around. ❤️

I sincerely hope everyone's past that Utensil/Spice desert, Good luck to all trying to still finish!!

I?m starting to get worried. I have been trying to collect fae utensils for 2 days and so far I got 1. I do still get fae spice even if I don?t need it anymore.
    Getting everything else was hard, but I could treat it as a challenge. This is not challenging, it is a complete roadblock that might keep me from finishing even if I completed everything else!
    😭😭😡