Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Awful spawn rates aside, I have to admit.... the sound effects for the Troll Chef are hands down my favorite of all time - can't wait to craft one for keeps. His little "Ouch-ouch, ooooh!" seriously makes my day, I defy anyone to hear him and not crack a smile
    Agreed!!!!!

Executive Chef
    I actually feel that overall this event doesn't have the energy drain that other events do. I have been lucky to collect and craft a good number of daily energy droppers that typically give me about 200 energy per day. (Maybe bought 2 Alicorns with earned gems, on sale). I have been saving energy for quit some time. Most events I have a net loss of over 2000 energy by this point (I collect all supplies as soon as possible then craft). This event I am only down about 600 and only have to get 3 more cinnamon, about 20 cranberries and the second fae kitchen goal supplies.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the extra cauldron, and the extra Fea Kitchen (wish I hadnt on that one!) because I hadnt seen the 1st page of the forum and now I’ve completely finished the event with FAR less gem skipping and value packs than Ive purchased for previous events. And this time I’ve gotten a lot of cute prizes and deco from both spending gems for a few barrels but mostly from my Feasts with Mr. Baron. MB gave me one of each item - first a cranberry barrel, then an arch, then a pony, then Jadon and then Anika. :-)

Quite pleased with this entire experience. And Myra is a daily energy dropper with a 22hr timer. Can’t post pics from my phone at the moment or I’d share the inventory pic, sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    All that to say, it turned out a LOT easier to finish than I anticipated and I also crafted a little gnome. Which means I can spend the rest of this event fighting gnomes/trolls at my leisure and probably still be able to craft a second gnome or a chef troll, depending on my mood that day :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I bought the extra cauldron, and the extra Fea Kitchen (wish I hadnt on that one!) because I hadnt seen the 1st page of the forum and now I’ve completely finished the event with FAR less gem skipping and value packs than Ive purchased for previous events. And this time I’ve gotten a lot of cute prizes and deco from both spending gems for a few barrels but mostly from my Feasts with Mr. Baron. MB gave me one of each item - first a cranberry barrel, then an arch, then a pony, then Jadon and then Anika. :-)

Quite pleased with this entire experience. And Myra is a daily energy dropper with a 22hr timer. Can’t post pics from my phone at the moment or I’d share the inventory pic, sorry!
    Can you still do the Baron's feast after you have finished?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post

Wow, I did 6 feasts and only received 1 special drop, a barrel.

Rhino Keeper
    Yup! Everything else disappeared except that, so I will be continuing to feast!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I do seriously dislike the randomness factor but at this point I feel like I’m really lucky for one event and then have ZERO luck the next two or three when it comes to adventure drops. Last event I swear I did like 30 adventures but never received the duelers. :-/

Edit: I think I posted previously that I’d done 43 adventures last event but I counted again and reminded myself how VERY bad at math I am :-D

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The randomness when it comes to the special prizes is very frustrating it just boggles my mind how some players get the special prizes (in some cases multiple) and the majority of players can try dozens of times still not get anything. I think after a certain amount of tries you should be guaranteed to get it especially after the resources used and time spent trying however I guess that is the chance we take when playing the game.

Fashion Designer
    Came to ask about the Fae kitchen! All I have gotten on two collections is blue star?