Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone noticed it you got the better drops on the gaming platform you are using. I am on Android others are using IPhone and I think there is another type to. I notice that when I log into the game there is a block for free gems when loading then when the game opens completely it is gone. I here others can get rotten cabbages by watching videos. On my Android platform there are no perks like that. So If you are on a different platform can you get the good drops of is it random and it does not mater. I love th game and having a great time playing it but the prize drops stink for me. I have gotten a barrel and supplies from the adventures but no horse or the little guys. I will keep trying and I hope to finish and get at least one of the other prizes offered.

Executive Chef
    I'm on an iOS device and rarely get the special drops.

Farm Supplier
    Ok. I was just wondering. At least they consistent in bad drops.

Rhino Keeper
    I make 4 collections min a day on 4th day now ive gotten 1. I mainly just get star. No drop

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes a few time it happened. But most of the time nothing drops.
    I am finding it painfully slow waiting to collect the 3 fae utensils! 6 days of collecting and I still need 1 more!! anyone else with mostly empty drops?

Fashion Designer
    Four arches, four barres, one pony! Ave chopped so many bushes, I no longer get cranberries, not that I need them ,so think I’ll give up! Sad!

Farm Supplier
    So I am on step 16. To fight a gnome chef I have to click on average 22 farmhouses to get *something*. 60% of the time it's a fangbeast and the remainder of the time it's a gnome chef. Of these battles, only about 4% will give me glimmer cinnamon.

When I try to gather Fae spice from the Fae Kitchen, I am getting one about 11% of the time.

I'm never going finish "Whipped into Shape" - I only have 5 days left.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m still getting just skunkupines from crops. Is it just my account, or did they not fix it yet?

How did you get Anika? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Please Storm8, fix the size of the Troll Chef and Gnome Chef!
    Thanks