Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Whats the secret to fey utensils. Ive been trying for 3 days (today is 3rd) and not 1 drop. Is it in wrong area ...not fey kitchen or whatever its called...help

Just finished. I really like Myra and she'll do nicely in my thanksgiving section.

I got the arch but it doesn't connect to walls like most arches do. You get that weird empty space between the side of the arch and the wall placed next them. S8, would it be possible to fix this?

New Resident
    I have been trying to get toxic spirits from the toxic stumps but have not gotten any. Are the toxic stumps where they come from?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Whats the secret to fey utensils. Ive been trying for 3 days (today is 3rd) and not 1 drop. Is it in wrong area ...not fey kitchen or whatever its called...help
    Theoretically, patience 😥 but: How many collections have you managed across those 3 days? If you're on Goal 16, Fae Utensils should drop from the Fae Kitchen (4 hour timer) at about a rate of 25% (1 Fae Utensil per 4 collections).
    Depending on your play time and how many collections you actually managed, if you've been on Goal 16 for 3 days i'd expect at least 1!

Side note, for comparison vs. estimates on the front page My experience: It took me 1.5 days (~32 hours, 8 collections) on Goal 16 to get my first Fae Utensil to drop (strangely I earned enough Fae Spice for a full 2nd Spice Cake before the first Fae Utensils dropped!) and about a day or so after that to get all 3. I'd say my rate was on the low side but still i'd expect your first Fae Utensil drop to happen!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gmamom View Post
    I have been trying to get toxic spirits from the toxic stumps but have not gotten any. Are the toxic stumps where they come from?
    From the Elemental Discovery Thread, Toxic Spirits spawn from bushes only. They are not listed as spawning from any of the toxic stumps/trees/other toxic items we unlock as we expand in that area, those just drop another needed item (poisoned wood) possibly at slightly higher rates than normal trees (?).
    I'd at first thought have expected a toxic item to spawn the toxic spirits too, but it does make sense if you think of the storyline 😉 (Toxic spirits encroaching on the realm, trying to corrupt things that were once pure, trying to spread further into "normal" nature- once something's been corrupted (like Toxic stumps/trees), they'll move on and shaking down those items won't result in finding their presence- not sure what they'd do once it's all corrupted, but luckily we won't find out as our Ruler will come through! just a thought to explain it! 😂 )

I don't *think* anyone mentioned ever getting a Toxic Spirit spawn from somewhere other than the normal bushes, but if someone remembers differently please feel free to correct me. 😊❤️
    I assume SW will punt our posts over to the appropriate thread (sorry 😂❤️ ) but just responded here so you have a quick visible answer. Good luck! ❤️

Fashion Designer
    Super annoyed. I was SURE I made the glimmer cake last night before bed but it wasn't done so I thought maybe I was wrong and it was the other 8 hour cake so I made it again this morning. I just checked and the ingredients are all there so I am baking it a THIRD time. I also saw there were other things I KNOW I collected from that hadn't been collected one is a daily energy dropper so it will mess up my timing. Usually resets only change collections not crafting. Not fair play

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Super annoyed. I was SURE I made the glimmer cake last night before bed but it wasn't done so I thought maybe I was wrong and it was the other 8 hour cake so I made it again this morning. I just checked and the ingredients are all there so I am baking it a THIRD time. I also saw there were other things I KNOW I collected from that hadn't been collected one is a daily energy dropper so it will mess up my timing. Usually resets only change collections not crafting. Not fair play
    My game has been resetting when I leave the app. So I’ve been leaving then reenterin

Executive Chef
    Storm8 please fix the size of the Troll and Gnome Chef!!
    They are both tiny!
    Please fix!! Along with Chase and Kelsie too please!

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 please fix the size of the Troll and Gnome Chef!!
    They are both tiny!
    Please fix!! Along with Chase and Kelsie too please!
    Yes, the gnome chef is smaller than the other gnomes on the board.

Farm Supplier
    How long do we have to get the chefs? I?ve been playing nonstop but I?ve only gotten 350 hats and I want both chefs ESPECIALLY if they are tiny. I need small figures for the small buildings (sorry).