Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Just got there, it's 1 cranberry bread, 5 juice and 2 jam.
    Thank you, stormaurora and tigarlily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 9, you purchase the Magic Oven in the Market. Then you go on a Quest in it. Then it spawned a Sweet Tooth, which you defeat with 35 hits. I got the Golden Spoon then. Therefore, in future chapters, we will have to go on more Quests and fight the Sweet Tooth. We will then get the Golden Bowl and Cranberry Ice Cream to craft Myra.
    So King's/Queen's Keep is not required to do these quests?

Executive Chef
    Goal 11

Give Cranberry Juice (Make this in the Magic Cauldron) 0/7
    Give Cranberry Bread (Make this in the Magic Cauldron) 0/2
    Give Cranberry Jam (Make this in the Magic Cauldron) 0/3
    Give Whipped Cream (Make this in the Kitchen) 0/1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    So King's/Queen's Keep is not required to do these quests?
    The one in Goal 9 was done in the Magic Cauldron. I assume the rest will be as well.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-20-20 at 01:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    You just care about scrolls. I care about the actual event
    The art is gorgeous and i'm loving the Event, too? Spawn rates are a bit hazy but the variety of characters is super lovely, I was sad not to get the Adventure drop last event because the prizes were so good but without prize information yet i'm really enjoying the character design. I was a teensy bit cranky my only 50-gem purchase didn't have any nice drops, but I should have learned from my realm's luck. 😂 and! It looks like LOADS may be required to get even one unique drop, so the Cranberry Pony just isn't for me.
    I'm happy to get scrolls because I didn't get a chance to earn ANY until the last event. Let me be happy. 😅
    I think giving players 2 events with scrolls (no matter how few) and especially mixed Crowns and Scrolls is worthy of a happy post.

Provided I don't get sucked into typing a response or waiting for just one more crop to harvest, see you all later. 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Got two Cranberry Ponies from the stack of barrels special gem item and first collect on each was carrots, ore and coins. I have six Anika’s, hopefully they have good drops!

I like this event because there seem to be a lot of different prize options and ways to earn them. Along with the scrolls AND crowns. I read the entire thread on what mattered to all of us and I really think that S8 has taken a LOT of that feedback and already started to incorporate it and that is why I keep coming back. It helps to know that the creators are trying their best to give us all a little of what we ask for. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I cracked open 3 feast barrels.
    drops:
    1 - 3 hats
    2 - 3 hats, 1 potion
    3 - 3 hats, 1 potion
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Actually, daylight savings ended 2 1/2 weeks ago. We are back on normal time. They started late today. It happens.

Is anyone else having a problem spawning from farm houses? When I tap on, “defeat gnomes”, it brings up a farm house to purchase, but I already have plenty of farm houses. Not sure if this means I have to buy one again, but I’m trying not to have to upgrade a farm house as it will activate my unlimited energy from the academy story line. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem spawning from farm houses? When I tap on, “defeat gnomes”, it brings up a farm house to purchase, but I already have plenty of farm houses. Not sure if this means I have to buy one again, but I’m trying not to have to upgrade a farm house as it will activate my unlimited energy from the academy story line. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    You should not need to buy a farmhouse. The gnomes can be difficult to spawn. I have 10 farmhouses and USUALLY when I collect from them all at once I will get at least one chef.

Page 7 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast