Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    So I just finished the goals and crafted Myra but only have 254 chefs hats.. getting to 500 seems a little ridiculous. Congrats to the people that have accomplished that but there is no way I will be able to get 250 more when it took me this many days to only get 250.
    I only made one Chef (Troll) they drop the same thing and I wasn't going to waste time fighting, planting crops, using energy for both. Did I want both of them yes but I wasn't putting the effort into it. Also for me the Gnome Chef Spawn dropped more Chef Hats versus the Troll Chef Spawn from Crops. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Before I waste a lot of energy, does anyone know if they fixed the Troll Chef not spawning from crops after completing the goals?

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on goal 16, not getting Fae Utensils. 3 days now, sigh

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Stuck on goal 16, not getting Fae Utensils. 3 days now, sigh
    I’m done with the event but I really hope S8 increases the drop rate of the utensils for people. Those took me four or five days to get all three. That will be untenable for people who had less energy to burn early in the event.

Fashion Designer
    Sad event! Did Baron feast, bought barrels, still neither of the cranberry people! Hope to finish one chef. Four of each ,HOW! I ‘m at my limit for farmhouses and only get two, if I’m lucky. Please stop the blue stars! We can’t level up so they mean nothing. Happy Thanksgiving! Oh, yes the sale price for gems, really!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I finished the main event yesterday.
    The sweet tooth that takes 300 hits, actually only used a bit less than 200 because of the energy you get back.

I picked up from Myra this morning and was terribly terribly disappointed to get 2 energy. A net of one.

I can only hope for better.

Still collecting hats as I haven't made the first 500 yet. I will get there but I'll only be making one.

I loved the event but disappointed with the rewards.

I just collected from Myra and got ten energy so there?s hope!

Executive Chef
    Oops, posted in the wrong event.

I finished and sent out my last baron; just supplies. Not going to use energy or time to try for more gold berries, nor will I try to get to 500 whatever (just over 300 at present). But I enjoyed the event and am happy to finish so early. Now I can work on my Elemental III. I also took a bunch of royal buildings out of storage and cleared a few more plots, using most of my cash on hand.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I’m done with the event but I really hope S8 increases the drop rate of the utensils for people. Those took me four or five days to get all three. That will be untenable for people who had less energy to burn early in the event.
    Getting the Fae Utensil has nothing to do with energy, it?s having to wait 4 hours each collection off the Fae Kitchen & still not getting it. Visit my kingdom & see my Alicorns. 100s there?s, not exaggerating.

I am holding off from crafting myra because I want to collect enough Chef Hats. I have 400 Hats now but Chef Gnome and Troll does not spawn at all anymore. I usually get 3 Chef Troll from all plots at 1 collection, but now I don't get any.

S8 please let us collect Hats even when we're done. At 400 hats it's a waste of all my time and energy I have spent if I can't continue because of technicality 😣

Fashion Designer
    I'm at 371 out of 500 Chef's Hats for my first chef craft. Collected Myra with 6 days left to go.
    Chef Gnome is still spawning from Farmhouses for me since the fix but sometimes it takes 2 passes through my 8 Farmhouses to get 1. The Chef Troll never came back in Plots to my knowledge (disappointed, S8!)

I've been in that weird "I really want at least the Chef Gnome, I thought I could do 1 of each but Nope- and i've already spent so much energy so what's a (lot) more... but do I really want to spend More when I still might not finish" phase.
    I'll have to put all my daily energy regen in to this if I want to finish. Aww 🥲

Good luck to everyone still slogging through! 😥❤️