Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    It almost feels like this event was designed by people who are not familiar with the game or CS gameplay.
    totally agree.. still trying to figure out how some Teletubby babies got transfered into Castle Story

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks storm I was glad to hear someone else opinion, I thought I might have missed something
    Couldn’t afford to much of the 20 gems, I would have thought for 20 gems I would have gotten more of not all not all them
    Thanks again

This event is very chaotic to me and that's not a criticism. There's so much going on- lots of different prizes, things to collect, places to craft, etc. It's great to break from the predictable formula.

Fae kitchen drops are brutal. It took me four collections to finally get a drop.

I'm doing best to restrain myself from buying anything for gems. I did drop a few (10ish) at the beginning to speed some things up but I really don't want to spend anything meaningful right before I'm about to go ham on Black Friday. Hopefully it will be a bountiful and manageable event without any of the additional items.

I did use one of my academy characters for 5 mins unlimited energy to accumulate some gold berries. I've won the horse and barrel so far.

Love the art and love the complexity of the event. It's a challenge! Thank you S8!!!

Fashion Designer
    Question? Last night I bought extra caldron. Started a cranberry bread and jam. Collected this morning and gave. No cranberry bread! I know it was cooking. Also new kitchen shows nothing to cook. How do we make sweet tooth?

Rhino Keeper
    Well, 3 collections from Fae Kitchen and nothing. Power of the post, please. Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Question? Last night I bought extra caldron. Started a cranberry bread and jam. Collected this morning and gave. No cranberry bread! I know it was cooking. Also new kitchen shows nothing to cook. How do we make sweet tooth?
    It won't show anything until the goal that asks you to fight the sweet tooth. Goal 9, 12, and 15.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you haven't finished the dire boar storyline past a certain point, you will get excess dire boars, unfortunately.
    Nope. I don't have any other story lines.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    So the fae spice from the fae kitchen is random? I didn't get any from my first collection. When you do get fae spice is it only a max of one? That's going to drag things out.
    It's supposedly random. I have collected twice, and have not got any fake spice yet. That's going to slow us down. Also waiting on the gnome chef to give up cinnamon more readily.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 11-21-20 at 06:56 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    I really like these type of events that have so much going on and that offer so many different prizes. That said, I do think if they were planning to drop this event during such a hectic time that they (a US company) should have taken that into consideration.

Between my work and family stuff this week I'll have enough outside influence stalling my goal progress so the abysmal drop/spawn rates only make me want to play less; it doesn't make me want to spend on VPs or use my gems to speed things up. Doubt I'm the only player that feels this way so it seems like very poor planning on s8's part to me.

Executive Chef
    Ivy has settled in to a 3 sugar drops per visit.

I did 5 feasts and only received 1 special prize (a barrel, straight to storage). I received 1 drink and a few of the craft supplies, including a couple of sugars and chef hats.