Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    YES!! It's taking me 30 plots to spawn a Troll chef but usually get a skunkupine and 15 farmhouses to spawn the other chef
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 11-20-20 at 01:05 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I got a Cranberry Pony from the "Feast with the Baron" adventure :-)
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Farm Supplier
    For those worried that Ivy doesn’t drop enough sugared potion, the Feast with the Baron craft drops it too.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Banned
    Had cabbages from a while back and trying to clear those for Troll Chefs but am only getting Boars.. Strawberry, Corn, Wheat are a mix of both

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    My scenario is that I have reached the point in the goal where I should be spawning the Gnome Chef, and I am, however I click 8 to 9 farmhouses and more often get monsters
    Sorry to hear you & others are also having one of the "unlucky" accounts this event.On one of mine, it takes multiple fangbast spawns (average 2-3, rarely 1, sometimes 4) before I spawn the Gnome.
    And this same account is spawning multi skunkupines in the corn before getting a Troll Chef.

On the bright side, folks....loving that crops other than corn may spawn a Troll Chef. I had some Tideblooms planted and needed the Marmoseas to get fins, so I didn't park a monster to collect from them. While I got a few Marmoseas, I also got a few Troll Chefs. Same with Wheat collection, got a few Troll Chefs in addition to Skunkupines.

I thought at first the pink monster Sweet Tooth had a cherry on the side of its' head...but a close up appears to show a cranberry cluster like Myra. Guess that monster really wants to emulate her....I wonder if it's a Muddling gone rogue; changed headgear, dress, etc...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE7E05BB-D455-41BE-872E-58A9AF36ED59.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	351.9 KB 
ID:	57500
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-20-20 at 01:50 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Math & pcis on page #1, math needs some tuning as I don't have all the drop rates. If you discount the two chefs to craft, the energy usage is still in line with all other events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I just collected from Ivy for the second time this event and got 3 Sugared potions, while 4 are needed for the Bread
    S8 WHY?
    You know we hate random drops/ luck and a random Ivy drop is the worst because it has a 12 hour waiting time.
    Not happy with this
    Hear, hear. I only got 3 potions this morning.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCB4A02F-7B13-4EAB-B64C-558F1AD74186.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	114.8 KB 
ID:	57499
    The gnome chef is tiny! Put a grinchy gnome next to it for comparison. It was extremely tedious spawning and fighting chefs all day, won’t be crafting more than 1 gnome chef or troll chef.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Strawberries seem to work well for me in spawning troll chefs. I'm also getting dire pigs but more chefs.

Zoroaster that's adorable.

Executive Chef
    On a positive note-I hope- it seems we make/bake item in one goal and then we give said item in the next goal.

Adding: at least I THINK it's a positive. I've been growing corn all day. Slightly delirious.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-20-20 at 02:05 PM.