Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/19: Whipped Into Shape | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Bought several Feast Supplies in the Market for 50 gems. Received Anika, a female cranberry sprite, as a pet. Collection time is 22 hours. Will post drops in 22 hours. Also got a beautiful Cranberry Arch as a decoration.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-19-20 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Additional information

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Has anyone chopped a feast supplies barrel? Curious to what?s inside
    I was curious too, and was left with exactly 50 gems after doing some early speeding.
    I got 3 Cranberries and 3 Chef's Hats. 🙃😞

Edit: Based on Stymie's luck i'd say the preview banner showed the exclusive prizes, and higher-tier (crafted vs drop-supply) event supplies than what I got
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77CBE961-1034-43C1-87FF-FFEE2A190690.jpeg 
Views:	302 
Size:	309.7 KB 
ID:	57482
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-19-20 at 02:19 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    Than you for the advice, figured that out recently...now I am weighing out how much I don't mind kissing that $2800 per plant goodbye or not. Patience is not my strong suit
    I hear that. Can you do Nimble Farmer boost multiple times to speed them up? You will likely be waiting on Ivy eventually anyway!

Or maybe just store some, not all.

Executive Chef
    Have had a very boring week so far. Used some more gems, and got the Cranberry Pony, which has a 6 hour timer. Also got the Cranberry Barrel, which is simply a decoration.

Fashion Designer
    Is Anika the cranberry sprite in the pink dress? Looks like there's another sprite with green overalls possibly.

Wow, you've almost got the full set! 👀❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Is Anika the cranberry sprite in the pink dress? Looks like there's another sprite with green overalls possibly.

Wow, you've almost got the full set! ��❤️
    After chopping more Feast Supplies, I have gotten a lot of crafting supplies. I have also gotten 2 more Anikas, more Cranberry Ponies, more Arches, and Barrels, as well. However, no male cranberry sprite. He is either extremely rare or comes from somewhere else. Time will tell.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 9, you have to purchase the Magic Oven. I think it costs 12,000 coins. Then you make a Feast in it for 100 coins. It spawns a Sweet Tooth, which is essentially a pink Muddling. It takes 35 hits, and I got a Golden Spoon at the end. Will be more exact about future Goals.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 11-19-20 at 03:11 PM.

Executive Chef
    Goal 10

Harvest Corn (Fresh ingredients are the best ingredients!) 0/1
    Defeat the Troll Chef (Find by harvesting Plots!) 0/1
    Gather Heavy Cream (Defeat Troll Chefs!) 0/12
    Make Whipped Cream (Make this in the Kitchen!) 0/1

Whipped Cream (Kitchen) 4 hours
    Heavy Cream 0/12
    Iron Ores 0/5
    Coal 0/5

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinCradles View Post
    I’m Getting the gnome about every 8 farmhouses. Seems to drop about 3 hats along with the 1 dough each time.
    Fifteen and only fang beasts... maybe I need to be at the part of the goal where they're mentioned?

Fashion Designer
    Why are the number of powdered sugar dropped from Ivy's hut random? Seriously, S8...when a needed item has only one source, this is sooooo not cool.

I'm not asking for you to give anything for free, just some stability. Knowing that if we take our time to get Ivy's drops regularly, that we know what we're getting. Or give us another source.

I have 7 weeklies and about 11 dailies, a few feast and ticket droppers, and creep along on main story goals. I try to focus on events to make game play easier, in the future. However, when a single sourced needed drop is random, it's so much harder, as well as stress inducing.
    Life is tough right now, all over the world. Please find your inner Santa and make the Ivy drops a steady number, like 5 since that seems to be the high point. The elves could change that code in a heartbeat lol.

Seriously though, S8, please consider this and how we feel on this end. Much appreciated, K ♡

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast