Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Codex: which dragon?

Rhino Keeper

Codex: which dragon?

I just got 1600 essence from trading dragons. Which dragon should I get from it? I have a dark, black knight, glasswing, omega light mother, alpha dark one. What would you all recommend i go for and why?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I just got 1600 essence from trading dragons. Which dragon should I get from it? I have a dark, black knight, glasswing, omega light mother, alpha dark one. What would you all recommend i go for and why?
    I don't know what other dragons you do or don't have so I'll tell you some of the ones that I depend on for battles:
    Black Jackal
    Achilles
    Gentle Knight
    Amazon
    Lollipop
    Beaded
    Valiant

Since I have these dragons already, I'm not able to tell if they are indeed able to be crafted with Essence. Best of luck
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I don?t have any of those. I was thinking valiant, neo valiant (I really like that one), or Achilles but I?ll probably go valiant

Banned
    Check how much food each dragon requires to get to level 13 or 14. Some eat way more than others. Achilles is a piggy . I don't use mine much for battles. I don't have valiant but do have neo valiant. Mine is a just ok fighter and while his odds and good colors look great for battles I hold my breath when I use him and cross fingers. It doesn't always work.

I use gentle knight, light mother (not omega) and mithril and they battle great for me. Mithril especially loves fighting blue dragons. These are level 14 for me I have only diamond, metal and glasswing as 15s and that works for me. Why throw more apples at them if not needed....GL and enjoy

Nightclub Owner
    I don?t have any of those. I was thinking valiant, neo valiant (I really like that one), or Achilles but I?ll probably go valiant
    I know for a fact that you cannot craft Neo Valiant with Essence because I desperately want that dragon and have no way of getting it

If Achilles is craftable with Essence, you should go with that one
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I know for a fact that you cannot craft Neo Valiant with Essence because I desperately want that dragon and have no way of getting it

If Achilles is craftable with Essence, you should go with that one
    I couldn?t pass up the valiant dragon. Achilles is next on my list. I would?ve gotten neo valiant but yeah it can?t be crafted :/

I couldn?t pass up the valiant dragon. Achilles is next on my list. I would?ve gotten neo valiant but yeah it can?t be crafted :/
    The Valiant Dragon does look awesome (and she is a good fighter too) but, my go-to dragon for arena battles is my Glasswing Dragon. Back when I was actively playing DS, Glasswing won 80% - 90% of my battles. My Valiant Dragon served as her backup.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    The Valiant Dragon does look awesome (and she is a good fighter too) but, my go-to dragon for arena battles is my Glasswing Dragon. Back when I was actively playing DS, Glasswing won 80% - 90% of my battles. My Valiant Dragon served as her backup.
    Thankfully I have a glasswing already. I have no idea where I got it from lol but it and my black knight have been amazing additions

Rhino Keeper
    What are some of your favorite looking dragons? I have 1600 essence again and am looking to craft something. I do have:

Glass wing
    Valiant
    Neo valiant
    Achilles
    Rainbow sentinel
    And a myriad of champion dragons. Can?t craft neo glasswing or any gold producers, so I?m really just looking for some pretty dragons

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, I'll have to look and see which dragons I think are pretty. What do you consider pretty - specific colors, styles, etc? I tend to be partial to some of the feathered dragons, such as, literally, the Feathered Dragon, which is a Rainbow hybrid. I just got a Duskraven. It is a Black and Blue combo only available through crafting - not breedable - 1600 Essence. I am saving Essence for a Black Ice dragon, which is also Black and Blue, 800 Essence. I seem to be drawn to those colors and the Black and Pink. Henna Dragon is sort of cool - it is pink and yellow, I think.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast