Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glitterscale Tournament 11/17/2020

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Any advice for the dark one? My dragons continue to noodle
    My Dark at 15 took him down!

Do follow skyharbor602's advice... much smarter than myself

Executive Chef
    I wish I had a Black Jackal on all of my accounts. I only have it on one.

I used Neo Valiant to get past Cauldron. But, again, I only have Neo Valiant and Neo Glasswing on one account - the same one that has Black Jackal.

Currently stuck on The Dark One.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Defeat #17 against Centurion. All L15 contenders. So so frustrating.

Defeat #19. GRRRR

I have spent years building up a L15 battle troupe covering all elements. This is the 3rd tournament in a row I’ve got to Level 26 or beyond and spent the last 2 days fighting a single dragon until time runs out. I’m asking myself why anyone should bother spending gold to speed feed to high levels when luck seems to be such a significant factor. Tournaments have been the main reason I’ve stuck with this game but my patience is almost at an end.

SO OVER ROLLBACKS

After 21 defeats against Centurion I finally gave in and used 30 gold. Next dragon was GentleGiant. Just as I started to battle it, the dreaded rollback. After I reset there was Centurion again. I’m starting to think they are desperate for us to spend our gold. Ok if we get something for it but when you get *****ed out of a paid for victory it’s just not fair

I HATE THIS GAME TODAY
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 11-22-20 at 03:24 PM.

Executive Chef
    I have been stuck trying to beat Cauldron level 17 for like two or three days now.. The only thing that I have that's supposed to beat it is a dark chroma but its only level 10 so it's only a 25% chance of winning so it didn't win.. Guess I'm out of options.. This is my third battle tournament since I started playing and haven't been able to win the 30 rounds yet.. I'm not spending gold to win so yeah I'm definitely done trying until later in the future..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I have been stuck trying to beat Cauldron level 17 for like two or three days now.. The only thing that I have that's supposed to beat it is a dark chroma but its only level 10 so it's only a 25% chance of winning so it didn't win.. Guess I'm out of options.. This is my third battle tournament since I started playing and haven't been able to win the 30 rounds yet.. I'm not spending gold to win so yeah I'm definitely done trying until later in the future..
    If you have a white and green or a rainbow and white dragon that could help. Also it doesn?t hurt to throw a low level fodder dragon at it if your good dragon is healing. It will probably lose but there?s always a cjance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    15.Cauldron (Bk. Y. G, SR) BJac12 B#

You can try with a Cosmic dragon which has 2-0 advantage as Cosmic is strong against Black & Yellow.
    Black Jackal (Egypt.Champ. Black)
    is very strong against Cauldron (5-1).

Executive Chef
    I have 4 accounts. all 4 started off very strong. Only one completed, and that was with the help of gold. I hate that stupid Cauldron dragon!! I also had rollbacks right after beating difficult dragons. This is bs. I also only have 1 account that is going to get the monthly tournament dragon, the Batch dragon, which I don't know how I fell so short. We did get a reduced amount of time this month, though, didn't we? Not a full month?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I have 4 accounts. all 4 started off very strong. Only one completed, and that was with the help of gold. I hate that stupid Cauldron dragon!! I also had rollbacks right after beating difficult dragons. This is bs. I also only have 1 account that is going to get the monthly tournament dragon, the Batch dragon, which I don't know how I fell so short. We did get a reduced amount of time this month, though, didn't we? Not a full month?
    My advice for rollbacks is to close the app and re-open right before battling.

I?ve also seen it recommended to go to the mines after a battle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12