Thread: Confirm use of gems

Confirm use of gems

All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

Totally agree on this, have done that my self

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillowBluff View Post
    All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX
    Agree! I wasted so many gems this week because I hit the mystery crate button.

Yes this happened to me several times, latest just a few days ago. I was clicking past all the pop-ups when going back into the game, and apparently spent 24 gems on a crate because I clicked one too many times. And to top it off, I don?t know which crate it was, or where the items went!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closing duplicate thread. This thread can be used to request this feature. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...m-Confirmation