Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: GOAL: Feast for All - 2020 Nov 17 (15 Days)

Farm Supplier
    Is there a timer for the goals other than the goal page? It's nice to finish a goal early and not be rushed to finish in time, but the problem I run into is that I no longer have any kind of reminder that the goal is ending. Is it somewhere else I am just overlooking? It might not always be relivent, but when recipes and collectables disappear at the finish of a goal, I like to be reminded instead of trying to calculate and track the day/time myself.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    Is there a timer for the goals other than the goal page? It's nice to finish a goal early and not be rushed to finish in time, but the problem I run into is that I no longer have any kind of reminder that the goal is ending. Is it somewhere else I am just overlooking? It might not always be relivent, but when recipes and collectables disappear at the finish of a goal, I like to be reminded instead of trying to calculate and track the day/time myself.
    No, not to my knowledge - it's actually why I started to include the end times on the goal posts.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I appreciate it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234