Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: STORYBOOK: Fun and Fondant - 2020 Nov 17

Glad to hear the issue was fixed
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I already know this. I been had a water dragon. What I was saying is that's the only just blue one I have.. All the others are blue with other colors with it. I looked up water plus water doesn't breed a bambino dragon
    Uhh... yes, it does!

Nightclub Owner
    I am trying to find a combo for breeding Mellocream that can't result in a 32 hour Titan or a 44 hour Diamond. Any suggestions?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I am trying to find a combo for breeding Mellocream that can't result in a 32 hour Titan or a 44 hour Diamond. Any suggestions?
    I bred my Mellocream with Dark and got a 12 hour dragon. Long fails are unavoidable breeding Mellocream with anything - it's just the luck of the draw.
    The longest time with the regular colors:
    Penumbra (25 hours) if black breaks down into purple and blue and red disappears. Also happens if blue or purple is used as the 2nd dragon.
    Titan (32 hours) if black breaks down into purple but red stays. This can happen if you breed anything with Mellocream.
    Diamond (44 hours) if 4 elements are used - avoid putting 4 elements together, use Mellocream and a single element.
    Justice (25 hours - pink/red) if pink is used and black disappears completely.
    Hot Chocolate (20 hours - white/blue) if white is used and black breaks down into just blue and red disappears.
    Poison (21 hours - purple/green) or Island (20 hours - blue/green) This would be a result of putting green into the mix.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I bred my Mellocream with Dark and got a 12 hour dragon. Long fails are unavoidable breeding Mellocream with anything - it's just the luck of the draw.
    The longest time with the regular colors:
    Penumbra (25 hours) if black breaks down into purple and blue and red disappears. Also happens if blue or purple is used as the 2nd dragon.
    Titan (32 hours) if black breaks down into purple but red stays. This can happen if you breed anything with Mellocream.
    Diamond (44 hours) if 4 elements are used - avoid putting 4 elements together, use Mellocream and a single element.
    Justice (25 hours - pink/red) if pink is used and black disappears completely.
    Hot Chocolate (20 hours - white/blue) if white is used and black breaks down into just blue and red disappears.
    Poison (21 hours - purple/green) or Island (20 hours - blue/green) This would be a result of putting green into the mix.
    Thanks skyharbor602 I used Diamond and got lucky (sort of) with a 10 hour fail.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Hi there, I have got to the end of level 7 on this where it rewards you with the crafting of the wingstroke dragon, but the last wingstroke token has not appeared. Please could someone help/advise what I need to do, I have completed all the tasks and not skipped any with gold
    Thankyou in advance. Karen x

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    I already know this. I been had a water dragon. What I was saying is that's the only just blue one I have.. All the others are blue with other colors with it. I looked up water plus water doesn't breed a bambino dragon
    I imagine it is possible that you were consulting an old breeding guide that hasn't been updated to include the Bambino dragon yet.

It's easy to purchase a water dragon, but if you are impatient like me, waiting 12 hours for it to hatch and another 12 for it to evolve to be big enough to breed with is a pain. :P
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacarter View Post
    Hi there, I have got to the end of level 7 on this where it rewards you with the crafting of the wingstroke dragon, but the last wingstroke token has not appeared. Please could someone help/advise what I need to do, I have completed all the tasks and not skipped any with gold
    Thankyou in advance. Karen x
    The same thing happened to me. I contacted support and they fixed it for me - quite quickly too.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Help

Quote Originally Posted by greywagtail View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I contacted support and they fixed it for me - quite quickly too.
    I contacted support and they closed my ticket? Please could you advise best way to contact them please, would love to be able to continue with this
    Many thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mammacarter View Post
    I contacted support and they closed my ticket? Please could you advise best way to contact them please, would love to be able to continue with this
    Many thanks
    Can the MODS help with this?
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast