Thread: Expand bakery with neighbors not gems

Expand bakery with neighbors not gems

In the expansion area of the game, it gives the option to expand with a certain amount of neighbors or gems. Well when I reached the amount of neighbors that was necessary to expand, that option was gone and it had a higher number of neighbors! This continues to happen no matter how many times I reach the necessary amount of neighbors. Help as I don?t I enough gems and I want to expand the bakery. Also, I just reinstalled this game so the version I have is the most up to date. I?ve kept emailing storm support to which they are no help and keep closing out my ticket. Pretty sure it says to email if they are bugs in the game.

Are you trying to expand through the market or by clicking on the expand arrows right outside fo your bakery.

If you are using the market, can you check if you can expand using the arrow buttons?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F23CF2F-6367-4FAE-A43F-B94529DD344E.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	57460
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Nightclub Owner
    It's not stated very clearly in the game but you cannot gain any Expansion by amassing Neighbors alone - you'll have to pay either coins or gems for each Expansion you want to add to your board.

The amount of Neighbors required only unlocks your ability to access the next expansion, you'll still have to spend gems or coins to then purchase the newly Unlocked expansion. The number keeps raising because once you've unlocked one Expansion by adding Neighbors, you will then see the total Neighbors needed to unlock the next expansion available.

For instance, if you only have 8 Neighbors, you will have to add more Neighbors until you reach the total 11 required to Unlock the 13x16 Expansion. Once you've Unlocked the 13x16 Expansion, you will then see the option to purchase said Expansion for either 2 million coins or 40 gems at your leisure.

After Unlocking the Expansion, even if you don't purchase it, the text will change to show you what you need to Unlock the next available Expansion. For this example the text would change to show you need 16 Neighbors which would then allow you access to purchase the 14x17 Expansion.

You can check out the BS Game Guide section on expansions for the full list of Expansion Requirements so you have a firm idea of the requirements ahead of time.

Thank you all for your help. That makes sense that it unlocks the ability to expand, but I didn?t know I still needed gems or coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Are you trying to expand through the market or by clicking on the expand arrows right outside fo your bakery.

If you are using the market, can you check if you can expand using the arrow buttons?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F23CF2F-6367-4FAE-A43F-B94529DD344E.jpeg 
Views:	12 
Size:	203.2 KB 
ID:	57460