Thread: Can?t return home to my bakery on iPhone

Can?t return home to my bakery on iPhone

In the last few days, the game was updated where your star rating shows up on the lower right hand corner when you?re visiting neighbors.
    When playing with an iPhone SE like I do, that red star rating overlaps the ?home? button that returns the player
    back to her bakery. So now I can?t het back to my bakery because I can?t press the button.

Can the S8 developers
    change the ?your star
    rating? banner to back in the middle
    so people playing on an iPhone SE like me can access out bakeries to cook and collect tips?

The problem doesn?t even go
    away when I exit the game and start it
    back up again.

I?m also on iPhone SE and experiencing the same issue since the latest update. I managed to get back to my own bakery by writing on my nbrs wall and then once my comment had posted I was able to click ?visit? next to my bakery name on my nbrs wall to take me back to my own bakery. I?m mostly a silent tipper so not ideal, hopefully a fix can be made soon.

Thank you ermie888 for your workaround, you are a lifesaver. I guess this is happening because the iPhone SE screen is so small and the S8 developers forgot to make it adaptable to that. I hope someone there reads this and fixes the problem as it is inconvenient for us.

Try tapping on the far left side of the button to see if that brings you to your board.

If not, you can simply force close the app to get back to your board.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ermie888 View Post
    I?m also on iPhone SE and experiencing the same issue since the latest update. I managed to get back to my own bakery by writing on my nbrs wall and then once my comment had posted I was able to click ?visit? next to my bakery name on my nbrs wall to take me back to my own bakery. I?m mostly a silent tipper so not ideal, hopefully a fix can be made soon.
    I just wrote on my own wall and can get back by clicking on my own name on my wall. If you’d rather not post on other walls. It won’t be fixed, I’m sure, so that’s the work around I found.