Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: Grateful Starters - 2020 Nov 12 (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Magikkgal View Post
    I have a question. I have finished this goal, and assumed that all of the recipes on the oven would be open. Yet there are still a few recipes that are not 'opened'. I don't' understand why. I actually had some of these ovens before the goal started. I bought one more, figuring that was a way to open up those 'closed' recipes. The only recipes that opened were the ones for this goal. Does anyone have any information about this? Thanks very much .
    It used to be that the team would unlock all of the previous recipes when relisting appliances for a goal but that changed a while back. Now, only recipes unlocked via the current goal are opened when appliances are relisted. So that means:

Completing the current goal will only unlock the three recipes that are shown in the first post: Squash Toasties, Cheesy Corn Fritters, Ricotta Beets.

The three recipes from the Pub Stove's original release (Cheese Soup, Bangers, Beans n Eggs) should be unlocked to everyone as they were not goal-related.

The three recipes that were released back in a 5 Day Goal on March 12 of this year (Bangers and Mash, Pub beef Egg Roll, Corned Beef) will likely remain locked to those who did not participate in said goal.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much for such a clear and quick response. I did not know the info about those previous locked recipes. I wish they would be unlocked, especially since this is a gem oven, but I do appreciate the info.

QUOTE=AnnirasSweets;1634609]It used to be that the team would unlock all of the previous recipes when relisting appliances for a goal but that changed a while back. Now, only recipes unlocked via the current goal are opened when appliances are relisted. So that means:

Completing the current goal will only unlock the three recipes that are shown in the first post: Squash Toasties, Cheesy Corn Fritters, Ricotta Beets.

The three recipes from the Pub Stove's original release (Cheese Soup, Bangers, Beans n Eggs) should be unlocked to everyone as they were not goal-related.

The three recipes that were released back in a 5 Day Goal on March 12 of this year (Bangers and Mash, Pub beef Egg Roll, Corned Beef) will likely remain locked to those who did not participate in said goal.[/QUOTE]

Rhino Keeper
    Does the goal end tomorrow at 12 pm pacific?!

Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    Yes
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Yes
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I think it ends at 11am PST?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think it ends at 11am PST?
    Whoops I accidentally converted wrong in my head. Yes Annitas is correct that it ends at 11 am PST, like many other limited time goals.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123