Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Efficient Layout Design? Picture Examples?

New Resident

Most Efficient Layout Design? Picture Examples?

Hi I am new to the game. I was wondering if there is a specific layout that I can use to increase my profits per day while using the smallest space possible.

Please Post Pics!

Here is my current layout.

New Resident
    wow 101 views and 0 replies...

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on my iPhone so my picture would probably come out pretty small (plus I'm level 92, lol)

But you have to arrange your tables so that they are closer to the door. That way, the customers can come in, find a chair quick, eat and then leave. My suggestion is to place your counters towards the back, and as mentioned--place your tables and chairs closer to the door.

Hope this helps! (:

Executive Chef
    OMG.. have you managed to overstock the restaurant with 5 ovens??????? I remember i could only do that doing fish and chips the whole day long))
    until then, it doesn't a least bit matter..

New Resident
    thanks I added all the tables and chairs closer and my ovens in the back.Right now it seems like all i need is 20 tables and chairs to get max profit? I found a guide using the "L-design" ?

Fashion Designer
    This is courtesy of fecsuper on the most efficient design, which requires a moved door:

It came from this thread: https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...light=fecsuper

Fashion Designer
    This is the design without moving the door, again courtesy of fecsuper

Executive Chef
    Both of the above pictures work really well. For those of you who have 1 door, the design for 1 door is really good.

New Resident
    Thanks guys for the pictures. These are the designs i am using now. I don't have any gems so I'll be using the L design

Does the efficiency designs work both in-game and when you are away from the game or does it only work when you are in-game? I see so much designs that include like a million seat/tables that extends far away from the door which is clearly not efficient. I have a decently efficient design but the design is kind of boring. If the efficiency design works only in-game, then I'd probably change my design but if it works in both, then I'd probably have to keep my current design. Anyone have any idea?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast