Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Grateful Starters - 2020 Nov 12 (5 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Not doing this goal

Rhino Keeper
    Same here, not playing goals where you have to buy ovens / stoves with gems. It's bad enough not being able to earn them by watching ads - then you add insult to injury by asking for fems to do a goal.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose59 View Post
    Same here, not playing goals where you have to buy ovens / stoves with gems. It's bad enough not being able to earn them by watching ads - then you add insult to injury by asking for fems to do a goal.
    A short goal, too. I don't know if I'll finish it, but I don't care about the prize just want to unlock the new recipes. It would be a little more help if the watching ads to finish cooking faster still worked, but that feature hasn't worked for me in months. I do wish we could earn gems by watching ads, then I wouldn't mind buying more of the stoves to get the goal done. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Gem ovens not cool man! I hope you don't do this for Christmas goals.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I got 10 of these ovens from the last goal where we had to pay 5 gems and what a cheek I had to get a 11th to qualify for this goal. It?s not right making us use our gems for goals especially in these times of covid etc. It would be nice if they gave one for free. Other games I play have given endless lives or something nice to cheer people up but not STORM. They never seem to be for their loyal players

A gem oven? Not cool Storm 8! 👎 Many of us are struggling with COVID/economy looming over our heads with Christmas just around the corner and you want us to purchase gems to purchase ovens? Not doing this goal!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimalena View Post
    I got 10 of these ovens from the last goal where we had to pay 5 gems and what a cheek I had to get a 11th to qualify for this goal. It?s not right making us use our gems for goals especially in these times of covid etc. It would be nice if they gave one for free. Other games I play have given endless lives or something nice to cheer people up but not STORM. They never seem to be for their loyal players
    Yes.

Also, because of the COVID, we should get some free gems, it is only fair.

COVID, Storm8!! COVID!!!

I WANT FREE GEMS!!

Do they care about the covid? And the planet?! There is enough global warming out there, we should not have to contribute to it!

Give us some gems.

Nightclub Owner
    Squash Toasties:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 11-12-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	853.0 KB 
ID:	57419

Cheesy Corn Fritters:

Name:	RS 11-12-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	839.7 KB 
ID:	57420

Ricotta Beets:

Name:	RS 11-12-2020 Recipe 3 Counter.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	855.1 KB 
ID:	57427

Personally, not a fan of any of these.

Farm Supplier
    I have a question. I have finished this goal, and assumed that all of the recipes on the oven would be open. Yet there are still a few recipes that are not 'opened'. I don't' understand why. I actually had some of these ovens before the goal started. I bought one more, figuring that was a way to open up those 'closed' recipes. The only recipes that opened were the ones for this goal. Does anyone have any information about this? Thanks very much .

I like the goal prize, although I’m trying to save my gems for the Black Friday sale.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast