Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

Farm Supplier
    - Gem dispenser
    - Coffee dispenser
    - Winterland
    Not accepting new neighbors at the moment. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Snowman table. Snowman chair from rs in bs please

gem dispenser. Ice crate

Rhino Keeper
    Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale Appliance sale

Quote Originally Posted by vnswift View Post
    I?ve been playing for 12 years! I need some new content!! And can we please categorize our stuff when scrolling? It takes me days to decorate bc I have to go through 17 tabs to get to my stuff
    Yes this! It takes me forever to redecorate my bakery because I have to scroll forever.

Quote Originally Posted by steelersbabyyy View Post
    Yes this! It takes me forever to redecorate my bakery because I have to scroll forever.
    Omg!!! Definitely, It might not the the right thread but also for the items that are no longer available to purchase when you place one it takes you back to the first page and it is really annoying!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love to see all of the items from the old *classic* boxes and crates as a separate purchase

Please unlock all the past food items in the different appliances. As a diligent player on both bakery and restaurant story games having played for over 6 years it would be nice to have these items to serve. In a previous version of the game I was given an option to complete goals for a certain number of gems. I cashed in several different challenges and never had them completed and only lost my gems. As it stands I have in the bakery on the basic drink maker and oven 4 items that I have no way to unlock; cranberry cider, mince pie, love muffins, and molten lava cake.

I've downloaded every version of the gamessage since I started playing and these have never unlocked. I'd just like to have all the food items to keep erring gems.

Santa's workshop and everything Christmas!

Garden Glow and Garden Glow Tree

Please allow other players to buy items that they were not able to unlock from past goals. Since we recently joined the game we didn't have the chance to complete the previous goals or goals from the past now we can't unlock or buy the items from it. Please give us the chance to buy them still and have them unlocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0666.PNG 
Views:	10 
Size:	952.1 KB 
ID:	57643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0667.PNG 
Views:	9 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	57644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0670.PNG 
Views:	12 
Size:	973.5 KB 
ID:	57645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0665.PNG 
Size:	959.1 KB 
ID:	57642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0668.PNG 
Size:	998.9 KB 
ID:	57646  

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast