Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

Rhino Keeper
    I?d love to see the Holiday Divider out of the Holiday Crate. We don?t really have any Holiday fencing or any shrubbery, (bushes) with snow and/or lights on them. a lot of deco with snow, or ice, but dividers, or rather, more fences and winter shrubbery would be GREAT!

Rhino Keeper
    I want to add that, I really wish they would bring back the weekly updates! Even if it was just over the Holiday months. So October then December would really be nice. Not asking for anything extravagant. Maybe only a few items. Chairs and tables, or plants and animals, or wallpaper and floor tiles? Something! I?ve been playing 8 years and noticed after all that time, I still don?t have a lot of winter/Holiday items.

I really hope the Christmas sale is better than the (disappointing) black Friday 'sale'. Also, hoping to see a lot of things that were suggested in this thread 🤞🤞🤞

New Resident
    I would love to have all gingerbread decorations and if we could unlock recipes for ovens we already have.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I?d love to see the Holiday Divider out of the Holiday Crate. We don?t really have any Holiday fencing or any shrubbery, (bushes) with snow and/or lights on them. a lot of deco with snow, or ice, but dividers, or rather, more fences and winter shrubbery would be GREAT!
    Actually more dividers of any kind would be amazing. Simple dividers of varying colors to be used whenever and maybe some taller ones that can more give the illusion of actual walls in our shops. Speaking of dividers, how about corner pieces so we don't have to rig pillars and vases and stuff to close corners in our faux divider "walls?"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysurvivor View Post
    Actually more dividers of any kind would be amazing. Simple dividers of varying colors to be used whenever and maybe some taller ones that can more give the illusion of actual walls in our shops. Speaking of dividers, how about corner pieces so we don't have to rig pillars and vases and stuff to close corners in our faux divider "walls?"
    And speaking of corners, I would love corners for the water garden.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Castle Story has a nice new sale tonight. Are we getting one on Bakery? If so could I request the North Pole Express please? Thank you
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Holiday tiles for sure and regular everyday tiles. Our tile variety or solid colour tiles are lacking. I think tiles with little details on them are so busy looking when u zoom out.

I would like to see outdoor winter trees and real ice and snow tiles.We have nice outdoor winter decor but there are important items missing ⬇️

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-171119_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	57835

More room dividers, so many doing 3D designs, we need a nice variety of dividers. Not just holiday ones, but also everyday ones.

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-171437_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	127.4 KB 
ID:	57839

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-171252_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	145.1 KB 
ID:	57836

Its funny how Bakery story doesnt seem to have a santa in a sleigh. (ive only seen the glow/light one). This is Restaurant story's Santa, and now i see the next prize is also a santa in a sleigh. Wish Restaurant story had the same

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-171344_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	57837

!!!BIGGEST WISH!!!- So many of us use tables and tiles to make table art/ big pictures using many tables/ and or tiles. We need a variety of colours. Esp primary colours. Please. Coloured tables! Red tables! Coloured tiles
    The bakery story tiles are so sad and are lacking. We need some bold solid colour ones. A solid red tile would be amazing

These below are from Restaurant

Name:	SmartSelect_20201211-171536_Restaurant Story.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	190.1 KB 
ID:	57838

Thanks for listening!
    I hope our sale is soon, i want to buy things and decorate before Christmas
    Last edited by Candystwingirls; 12-11-20 at 07:08 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I hope we get a sale this Friday (the 18th), or else we won't get it until Christmas day (if they keep up their usual trend of sales being on fridays)

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if we're gonna have a sale? I need tiles, wallpapers and the elves bake shop.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast