Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    In fairness, usually BS/RS sales are released much later than the other s8 games - I'm still expecting to get a sale. I'm not giving up hope for one until midnight on December 31, lol.
    Yeah that sounds just like the s8 bakery division lol.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Why isn't team lava releasing all the winter stuff like the wallpapers tables chairs floor tiles etc.... I really want the snowy tiles and the winter night wallpaper I mean like come on this is the second year you're not releasing them I've been playing for so long I keep expanding my bakery and I can't have the wallpapers that I want this is getting really annoying

So long for having a Holiday wishlist. We didn't really get anything we wanted.

Fashion Designer
    Sadly, pixiegamer doesn?t get to decide which items go on sale ( I think she?s trying her hardest to relay our wishes to the S8 team with threads like this but when they just don?t listen there?s not much you can do
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarie4 View Post
    So long for having a Holiday wishlist. We didn't really get anything we wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by slayer7000 View Post
    Sadly, pixiegamer doesn?t get to decide which items go on sale ( I think she?s trying her hardest to relay our wishes to the S8 team with threads like this but when they just don?t listen there?s not much you can do
    I know, I wish that s8 would listen to what the players want

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011