Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ❄️ Post Your Holiday Wish Lists Here! ❄️

Rhino Keeper
    I?d love to see old deco that hasn?t been rehashed a million times. lol!

Rhino Keeper
    Friday is nearly over here in the UK and still no sale! Here's hoping it continues in to Saturday and items for sale are in coins rather than gems as I can't earn them any more by watching video adverts.
    Aka 🐪 Rajaz 🇬🇧
    Only accepting new neighbours who do challenges, don't mind me not visiting and want food (like me) between goals. Please post on my wall otherwise I won't accept your invitation

Sale locked appliances.

I'd love it if all members would recieve a free gift crate on Christmas Eve (^_^) Like, if you logged in to the game on december 24 or 25, you would get a message saying you can select one crate for free as a christmas present from Storm8 to the player. That would truly be christmas joy!

Over here in Sweden we're also waiting for the sale to beguin! (^_^)

I would love to be able to organize all my decorations by season/holiday. Would make redecorating so much easier!

Hi all
    I like FRUIT BAR come back please!
    I like and
    Love boat stove
    Charming oven
    Cupids fountan
    Sapphire oven
    Jely oven
    Decadent stove
    Come back I will be happy player this mission! Thank you!

Host(ess)
    My ultimate holiday wish would be for the software to be recoded so that certain level players and higher could access locked goals (and their respective items) by using gems. I would be happy to spend money to have this option available on this game as well as Bakery Story. Would love to also go through the steps of each unlocked goal albeit with either a longer timer or untimed event. Storm8, please consider this as I am convinced it would boost your revenue on any game that this were implemented. Thanks for having this forum and being open to our suggestions!

Farm Supplier
    My Wish List:
    - Opportunity to unlock the fruitcake recipe that's been haunting me since I started playing
    - Ditto to all locked appliances and recipes that came before I started playing (or I was unable to complete the goal for)
    - Fix the "watch ads to complete/speed up recipes" option, sometimes I am THAT close to finishing a goal and it makes me sad I could have completed the goal with that extra 2 hours...
    - Add new sort features to the panels, especially the gifts one, there are only 4 food items so there is no reason to sort tabs by breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. How about "food," "basic parts," and "current goal parts." And I'd rather sort the dishes on the appliances by time or by newest-oldest to see current goal ones first.
    - New dishes on the chestnut roaster, it's sad it's only had one dish for so long

Fashion Designer
    Make the videos work again, - S8 gets ad revenue, we watch for rewards. Win/win

Open up some old goal appliances

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast