Size:  7.9 KB

Will add more later.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

I'd like to see some cream Or white coloured Christmas, tartan, trendy, vintage, boho farmhouse.

All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by WillowBluff View Post
    All items appreciated. But the BEST GIFT OF ALL would be a CONFIRMATION prompt BEFORE USING GEMS! Every other game I play does this. I carelessly, accidentally spent all the gems I saved for expansion during this last goal, not the first time. PLEASE consider this gift to your players! XOXOX
    Omg SO agree to this! That would be a blessing! Recently lost so many gems by accident! So frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    *** New customers - at least 20 distinctly different customers entering my restaurant instead of the plethora of twins and triplets

*** Timely delivery of players' material requests - I never request more than 20 parts from neighbours yet my requests can take up to 7 days to show up in my neighbours' messages

*** Improved dropping of collectibles for goal parts

*** An "easy" option for all appliances - charge an extra $20,000 if you must, just end the relentless tapping

*** A search option for all the endless lists of inventory
    Chief Cook and Bottle Washer at these fine dining establishments: Trini Vibes, Aloo Pie, Cou Cou, Benne Balls, Tamarind Ball, Chili Bibi, Sugar Cake, Toolum, Ponche de Creme, Buss Up Shut, Seamoss, Souse, Mauby and Kurma

unlock fruit cake and holiday ham on basic oven
    bring back seasonal food on basic appliances

Executive Chef
    the videos to work again, of course

action chef stove! i'm on a quest to get rid of all my inventory of parts but can't get rid of the hats because i can't build that one.

there's a bunch of decor i missed while i was being lax on finishing goals. none of it am i absolutely bummed about not getting (or i would have tried harder) but if they were unlocked i'd get them just to avoid having locked stuff.

there's so much stuff i would love as crossovers from other games, as someone else suggested. i won't post specifics cause i don't think it will happen, but it is a really great idea.

if i had one wish, i would really like to just reorganize the whole appliance section. put all the recipes that go together (by type of cuisine, holiday, cooking method, etc) on one or two appropriate appliances, unlock them for everyone, and toss all the extra appliances (except the really cute ones, like the street cart and taco truck and salad bar, which could be decor instead). there's just so many stoves now, we could totally cut back to at least half of what we have and give new (and even not-so-new) players some recipes they've been desperately wanting. but mostly i would like the recipes to be on appropriate machines, cause it drives me crazy how random it is. this will also never happen, but it's a wish list.

and as always, extra appliance slots for less than 49 gems. and the gem dispenser in android.

How about a grinch theme. Grinch punch, pancakes, brownies. Or a Christmas lasagna, hot chocolate cheesecake dip, candy cane made out of tomatoes and mozzarella, fruit pizza Christmas wreath, santa crunch popcorn, Christmas kabobs made with grapes and strawberry Santa hats. Can you make the food more detailed? It seems that lately it's just an orange blob with some green dots and that turns into 6 different dishes

Host(ess)
    Chinese Archway please..waiting for years

Host(ess)
    My holiday wish (and perhaps many others from what I have read on various forum threads) would be to include in the game and ability to unlock (with gems, etc.) all of the locked goal items for each player's game. I have seen many posts that people would pay real money for this and I am definitely one of them. This company could make so much money from doing this so I can't understand why it hasn't happened yet. PLEASE consider designing a way to incorporate this into the game play. I am EAGER to spend money to get this in return.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast