Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Styleplume Dragon Tournament 10 Nov 20

After 14 attempts I finally got Charter with Gryffin (the paw type)

Can anyone explain why my battle tournament rolled back 3 rounds this evening 21 22 23 as I keep a record of each round and what I used I know I’m correct! And then the same thing happened to my partner round 19 20 21. Extremely frustrating when these later rounds are difficult to win......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by polar71004 View Post
    Can anyone explain why my battle tournament rolled back 3 rounds this evening 21 22 23 as I keep a record of each round and what I used I know I’m correct! And then the same thing happened to my partner round 19 20 21. Extremely frustrating when these later rounds are difficult to win......
    I learned to prevent that from happening go to the mines immediately after winning a battle so that their servers record your battle win.

Executive Chef
    Soft Shine (18) is proving to be a ****er for me. Divine, Snap, Neo Capricorn and Tower (all level 15) are nursing wounds awaiting the Healing Spring from this one. Thoughts anyone? Maybe a curse I need to chant? A tik tok video of a Shine-****ing dance move I should know? A magic potion I can mix?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Soft Shine (18) is proving to be a ****er for me. Divine, Snap, Neo Capricorn and Tower (all level 15) are nursing wounds awaiting the Healing Spring from this one. Thoughts anyone? Maybe a curse I need to chant? A tik tok video of a Shine-****ing dance move I should know? A magic potion I can mix?
    I think I used a glasswing 12 on that one

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    I think I used a glasswing 12 on that one
    Thanks Deaman; that did the trick!

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Deaman; that did the trick!
    Glad you got him, though I would have liked to see that dance! My apologies to all for being busy and my brain has been elsewhere - usually I remember who won if I'm gone for a few hours and can record when I get a chance but this week was a mess!

Rhino Keeper
    Hocus (Spooky. Pink. Green. UR) L13 &
    Watermelon(Pink. Green. SR) L14 won on my islands. These have 2-0 advantage.
    Soft Shine's (Violet) is weak against Pink & Green.

Executive Chef
    I really love this dragon! I breezed through the first 12 or so rounds on all of my accounts, but then it got much harder for some reason. Managed to get it on 3 out of 4 accounts with using occasional gold
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12