Thread: Cabbage Hut: purchase with gems or troll tokens?

New Resident

Cabbage Hut: purchase with gems or troll tokens?

Hi!

I?ve been saving up gems for the cabbage hut, but now that I am close, I started to wonder which purchasing method is more beneficial: purchasing it through gems or troll tokens, and why?

Thank you in advance!

Nightclub Owner
    You can have 2 huts, one bought with gems, the second with tokens.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @mgrnc, Do you have anything else from the MRC or is it the last thing on your list which has you wondering which path is better?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    @mgrnc, Do you have anything else from the MRC or is it the last thing on your list which has you wondering which path is better?
    I do not have everything from MRC, just the Unicorn, Armored Wyvern, and Golden Peacock. I originally started saving gems for the Cabbage Hut since there were prizes I would want from the Baron?s Tent and was unable to win. I thought that you could only buy your first Cabbage Hut with gems, but now that I found out you could purchase it with Troll Tokens too, I am wondering if there are other worthier items to spend my gems on. I am also open to suggestion on whether I should shift my priority between purchasing the Cabbage Hut or aiming for specific MRC monsters instead.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I have both however I think there are a lot of benefits having the cabbage but. I would go the free option first given we have Black Friday sales coming soon and you might find something you want with gems that suits your game play style. Good luck with your decision and we'd like to know what you end up deciding

Executive Chef
    I've bought both too, and I don't regret it.
    You do need to be patience though, and only go for a prize if you have saved up at least 25 Cabbages. (having 2 halves the waiting time )