Thread: Special Invitation to play Farm Story 2

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar

Special Invitation to play Farm Story 2

Hi Dedicated Farmers of the Original Farm Story

I have played Farm Story 2 for over six years and like you Farmers if it was no longer updated I would likely still play.

I would like to issue an invitation to download and play Farm Story 2

I am sure some of you have done so and maybe you didn't like it in the beginning. You might find that there has been changes from when you played and it has a new events all the time.
    Here is a list of prizes and events from the year 2020

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ts-2020-Prizes

Give it a try and feel free to check out my farm!
    Feline Retreat

Give it a try for thirty days and get it up to the level that events begin!

Judy

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the invitation, but I am still in love with the original Farm Story. In my opinion it is much better!!! Please make it compatible with the new iOS.

Farm 1 and Farm 2 are completely different games. This should not mean that one game has to be abandoned for the other to thrive. S8 should support both for all the wonderful players of S8 games. Barkey and restaurant story has successors, but both the original the successors are being supported (having updates and events etc.) This should be the same with Farm story too
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 11-06-20 at 06:38 PM.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Yes they are totally different games and Storm8 has a variety of games for the players.
    Here is hoping you get to continue playing the game you like!

Nightclub Owner
    Farm 2 just cannot compare with the original. The original is a far, far superior game. The designs one could create in the original are impossible with Farm 2. It is such a shame that S8 decided to abandon the original Farm and only support an inferior Farm 2. People spent so much money on this game and were forced to stop playing either because we got new devices or upgraded our old devices. Such a shame.

I have tried to get into Farm 2 several times. It just isn't my cup of tea.

Hi, I have tried but like others say it is a completely different concept and I personally do not like it. And I cant unverstand why farmstory1 was abandoned. You could make so much money by just bringing back old items.