Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weekday Warrior and Recurring Rollbacks

Executive Chef
    I'm completely off track. Is there a WW this week or next week?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    I'm completely off track. Is there a WW this week or next week?
    There doesn't look like one today, no so it will be after the next event more than likely.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    There doesn't look like one today, no so it will be after the next event more than likely.
    Thanks SW. I was ready for once!

Executive Chef
    I'm looking for advice for tonight's WW. I have a monster parked that takes 99 energy to battle. Should I battle it as 1 of the 4 monsters needed to get all the unlimited energy, or should I save it for tomorrow's Monster Hunt? I could still get some free energy tonight without battling 4 monsters. if it helps, I actually have monsters on 2 different accounts. 1 is Lady Greselda (not really a monster, maybe?) for 99 energy, and the other is a Glimmer Golem for 90 energy. I know the Golem will drop tokens I could use in the Monster Hunt.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    The Bounty Hunter's Outpost counted as a Town Building when I collected from it for Weekday Warrior. It's confusing to me why it would be a town building but not the Temple of Storms.

I also activated a boost prior to starting Weekday Warrior. A lot of items show the little boost icon when I collect from them, but they don't actually give any more items than they do normally. I don't understand this, either.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Fashion Designer
    Well the dreaded WW Rollback just happened to me. Had 40 energy after the first round of Unlimited finished and started fighting a monster and poof the rollback hits and I lost all 40. Yay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Well the dreaded WW Rollback just happened to me. Had 40 energy after the first round of Unlimited finished and started fighting a monster and poof the rollback hits and I lost all 40. Yay.
    Same here. I even waited out the last 20 seconds of my unlimited energy to make sure that my "liege" wasn't collecting any more items. She was just standing there for 20 seconds. It said I had 40 energy. Then after I used a few of the 40, it said I had 0. I always thought the problem was because I kept collecting until the last possible second and it just took it a while to catch up and see that I had used too much energy or something, but I guess that isn't the problem.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Same here. I even waited out the last 20 seconds of my unlimited energy to make sure that my "liege" wasn't collecting any more items. She was just standing there for 20 seconds. It said I had 40 energy. Then after I used a few of the 40, it said I had 0. I always thought the problem was because I kept collecting until the last possible second and it just took it a while to catch up and see that I had used too much energy or something, but I guess that isn't the problem.
    I'm not sure what the problem is except it's probably some type of potential authentication issue with the S8 server. When we do these WW boosts potentially the S8 authentication server gets overwhelmed with requests and it can't process all of them. So in other words it knows that the activities such as harvesting crops took place but it might not know which gamer account did the task so it just "rolls back" due to failed authentication in this secured platform. If the application wasn't working due to a coding error then we wouldn't be able to do the task such as harvesting in the first place. We can accomplish the task but it just doesn't know who to assign the energy "point" levels to. That's my guess.

Executive Chef
    My game disconnected when I had over 3 minutes of unlimited energy back. Then when it reconnected it said I had 14 energy. At the minimum I should have had the 40 energy from a full energy refill that you get after the 10 minutes of unlimited e runs out. Like, seriously.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123