Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekday Warrior and Recurring Rollbacks

I've noticed this is also happening even after I turn the game off. I'll start something in the workshop, turn the game off, and when I come back to it later, the workshop is empty like I never started a craft at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklh3 View Post
    I've noticed this is also happening even after I turn the game off. I'll start something in the workshop, turn the game off, and when I come back to it later, the workshop is empty like I never started a craft at all.
    i always make sure i do a "update check" with the servers before i log off. to make sure that my game syncs
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

I almost always have 1 rollback about half way through WW. I had wondered if it was because I was tapping too much. I generally tap hundreds of things, chop rocks, etc, and then hit Menu and then Social to do an immediate collection. Is that the best way to do it? Anyhow, if I don’t do intermittent collections like I mentioned and there is a rollback, I have to tap and chop all those things again losing all that time.

Fashion Designer
    Agreed. A lot more rollbacks recently. I too have a new device and good WiFi. I have been noticing it even more often when I am moving items around or adding walls and such from inventory to board. Sometimes it will rollback and ‘ignore/not sync’ with items I placed on the board earlier, but remember things completed After said item placed onto board. Or just rollback and makes me lose a needed item from a collection - sometimes replacing energy, sometimes its just gone. I play other Storm8 games where this is NOT happening. And I have played other Storm8 games that I have had to stop playing due to rollbacks. Hopefully this can be made better and not worse. I’m really enjoying this game - its for fun and relaxation. Not for stress and frustration. I’d prefer not to be forced to stop this game
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

Nightclub Owner
    Before starting a WW free energy bonza, I visit a neighbor to ensure a server synch. This does not guarantee everything, today during my WW I still got a roll back after 1 min in the WW, only 1/2 of the items I collected remained collected, then I get the ghost effect on those pending harvest.

If really critical harvests are to be done, I remove the WiFi, as the roll backs are more often there. Of course this is only possible if you have a mobile plan with data connection. On my iPad I just have to suffer roll-backs, energy or item loss.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Really sad with the results for this WW I'm usually ultra careful with my clicking to avoid losing gems but lost over 100 speeding up the two day faerie garden. This was my first major loss from gem traps, so I guess I've been lucky so far. Thinking I'll skip the WW events altogether, since I could easily get any other item I stocked up on during the ten minute unlimited energy, but the gems will be sorely missed and much harder to recover...

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Really sad with the results for this WW I'm usually ultra careful with my clicking to avoid losing gems but lost over 100 speeding up the two day faerie garden. This was my first major loss from gem traps, so I guess I've been lucky so far. Thinking I'll skip the WW events altogether, since I could easily get any other item I stocked up on during the ten minute unlimited energy, but the gems will be sorely missed and much harder to recover...
    Please log a ticket with Support: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new for assistance with your accidental speed up. Good luck!
    Storm8 Staff - [S8] HungryGoblin
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com and submit a request
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Fashion Designer
    I also experienced a roll back too with WW on this most recent event and lost all my energy after the unlimited part was over. Instead of giving me my energy level before Unlimited started, it rolled back and set me to zero energy.

Executive Chef
    I too have been experiencing these roll backs, on a newer device, with a good connection. This morning I fought off a creature, then made 7 moves around my kingdom before I then collected from my witchy cauldron. Anyone taking part in the current event knows how vital triggering Megan is, but she didn't trigger for me because I had rolled back over 7 moves, and still had the previous creature on the board. Very annoying and frustrating!

Executive Chef
    I chopped one of the gift boxes from the previous event and got a Golden Nugget. Then I got a rollback, had to chop the box again, and only got a few coins.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast