Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekday Warrior and Recurring Rollbacks

Weekday Warrior and Recurring Rollbacks

I was wondering if this is a common thing that other players experience.

Rollbacks happen randomly in the game on occasion but seem to occur far more frequently (at least for me) during the Weekday Warrior events.

I would clear trees, collect from animals, etc. only to have the Knight-on-a-galloping-horse appear, wasting up to two minutes of my unlimited energy and undoing most of my actions. And this may happen two or more times for each of the 10-minute unlimited time slots.

I understand that the rollbacks are likely caused by synchronization issues between our devices and the game servers, but isn't there something that can be done on the server-side to reduce these rollbacks?

To be clear, I have excellent internet connections, play on new devices, regularly reinstall my games, make a habit of force-closing my games and restarting them before playing every session, etc. So, I'm not sure what else I can do on my part to prevent these rollbacks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I was wondering if this is a common thing that other players experience.

Rollbacks happen randomly in the game on occasion but seem to occur far more frequently (at least for me) during the Weekday Warrior events.

I would clear trees, collect from animals, etc. only to have the Knight-on-a-galloping-horse appear, wasting up to two minutes of my unlimited energy and undoing most of my actions. And this may happen two or more times for each of the 10-minute unlimited time slots.

I understand that the rollbacks are likely caused by synchronization issues between our devices and the game servers, but isn't there something that can be done on the server-side to reduce these rollbacks?

To be clear, I have excellent internet connections, play on new devices, regularly reinstall my games, make a habit of force-closing my games and restarting them before playing every session, etc. So, I'm not sure what else I can do on my part to prevent these rollbacks.
    I have experienced the same, last WW I had over 10 rollbacks, getting very little actual free energy. Super frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I have experienced the same, last WW I had over 10 rollbacks, getting very little actual free energy. Super frustrating.
    I feel your pain

I just completed the WW and it rolled back 6 times on me this time. The last rollback was after I had collected 2 Ivy’s Antidotes from my Toxic Spirits, causing me to lose both of the antidotes in addition to 15 pieces of Toxic Wood I’d collected.

I wonder what’s stopping the devs from fixing this issue. Perhaps they aren’t able to replicate it?

Fashion Designer
    Add me to the list of frustrating rollbacks
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    same... I've reported it again to S8.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    same... I've reported it again to S8.
    Thanks, SW. I really hope they find the issue and **** the rollbacks.

I actually stopped doing weekend warrior because of the rollbacks

These rollbacks are still happening, at least to me and not just during the Weekend Warrior, I'm assuming no fix has been implemented. Super frustrating.

My wife lost a drop from the Troll Camp during this current event because of a rollback. It happened after she shut down the game.

When will the madness stop?!?!?!?

Fashion Designer
    Same re WW

Fashion Designer
    I get them too, on WW and on purchases with unlimited energy. I don't remember not experiencing these at least once, and often 4-6 times. It's definitely frustrating and I've cut back on purchases because of this. I hope it is fixed soon, because when it works, I enjoy the WW and the unlimited energy purchases.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast