Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    I don?t know if it?s a reset problem or not but my game has been freezing a lot lately, especially when I do quick collect. Is anyone else having game freezing, I hope it will stop.

On bright side I did get the fencing duelers only after about 5 adventures, so I?m super happy about that!
    Yes for me too, it started when I installed iOS 13.6 (the OS is buggy so I cannot install 14). Quick collect, visiting a neighbor, storing a deco, etc. can freeze the game. With this event it has become increasingly worth, sometime unplayable also because of the constant running horse for several minutes or resets. I cannot collect from my keep, I had to switch to my iPad (iOS 13.5) where I have no freezes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Yes for me too, it started when I installed iOS 13.6 (the OS is buggy so I cannot install 14). Quick collect, visiting a neighbor, storing a deco, etc. can freeze the game. With this event it has become increasingly worth, sometime unplayable also because of the constant running horse for several minutes or resets. I cannot collect from my keep, I had to switch to my iPad (iOS 13.5) where I have no freezes.
    Same problem here. And it got even worse after I updated to IOS14.2. Every time I quick collect the game would crash and quit by itself. I'd have to log in again, only to realize the items I've collected were not saved. I've lost hundreds of thousands of coins, a ton of energy and even gems, you name it. Sometimes I'd forget and quick collected like 100 alicorns and the game crashed, just imagine that. I tried to brush it off and move on but it's getting increasingly frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Ok thank you for the input ShibuyaCloth and Melany77. It just started happening recently and I was wondering why. Mine is on iOS 13.6.1 and I haven?t updated and now I definitely don?t think I will update to 14.2.

My first collection from the fencing duelers was a trade ticket and black flag for something. I hope it continues with good drops!!!
    Last edited by wintersno; 11-08-20 at 01:49 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So problem solved?
    And I didn't know that you'd have to start all over if you uninstalled the game. Good to know.
    Yes the problem was solved ;. I am not sure how S8 games are, but I do know that on another game I tried deleting the game to try to solve a freezing bug and it deleted my progress and I lost everything and started from scratch. Iwas afraid that would happen again. But it is good to know for the next time it is okay to delete the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Fully upgraded my manor and got my first little hogateer. I’ve been on the task to unlock Maurice for the academy and had zero scrolls for any of the other students so I’m very excited to have gotten 100 scrolls from this event! Hope the scrolls stay a regular part of events now too.

I’m also still working on my town square characters so I do appreciate the crowns and the scrolls being received in the same event too. :-)

Executive Chef
    I only seem to have got 95 scrolls and my manor is fully upgraded too. I started with 45 now I have 140. Do I need to raise a support ticket?
    Last edited by belbar22; 11-09-20 at 07:34 AM.

Hey guys hope you events are all going well? So I just made my first collection of my fully upgraded Manor and got the hats and a carrot, no coins, is that supposed to happen?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I only seem to have got 95 scrolls and my manor is fully upgraded too. I started with 45 now I have 140. Do I need to raise a support ticket?
    I am at level 5, so far I got 50 scrolls!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am at level 5, so far I got 50 scrolls!
    That means you will end up having got 100 because there are 50 for upgrading to level 6. Hmm don't understand why I am 5 short. I will email support.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    That means you will end up having got 100 because there are 50 for upgrading to level 6. Hmm don't understand why I am 5 short. I will email support.
    I got the adventure surprise!!! This and the dancing couple are the only ones I've won and they are the ones I've wanted!!! I'm so excited. After a year and half I finally got the adventure surprise-idk if they changed the drop rate but thank you!
    StormID: neferlala

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast