Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

I see. Thank you, Spiritwind00

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You're probably seeing the amount change as that's how many you have and not what you need to unlock him. The first number is your balance and the second number what you need to unlock which for Chase is 150 scrolls.
    I have collected all scrolls since the academy thread started and began this event with 45 with Jarrett still to unlock. For those who are in the same position as me it looks like we will be 5 scrolls short to awaken Chase assuming we don?t spend them on awakening our final student from before. How frustrating. Hope scroll drops are a regular reward for events going forward and that we get enough to awaken all characters in the end.

Fashion Designer
    thank you for sharing Meme!
    I just got Chase.
    I will put in some screenshots in the Academy thread.
    hint the first step is for Chase to share 2 hearty soups and visit the tavern 2 times

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Attachment 57273

This is what I'm interested in...

FYI: Also 2nd goal rewards 5 scrolls.
    Last edited by venatemp; 11-06-20 at 06:55 AM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I've gone ahead and chopped all the practice targets I needed to get my 440 Target Paints (high level requirements). Here are some statistics:
    - used somewhere between 1100-1200 energy, which translates to 3 energy per Target Paint (just confirming estimates based on earlier events)
    - got exactly 35 fencing gloves, so enough for 7 adventures
    - could have easily spawned enough skunkupines (stopped a bit short by parking a monster because I expect some sharp quills to drop from adventures)

In other event drop news, "gem cows" are again being pretty generous with their drops (ropes), so I'm not using the black-and-white ones for now. Also, on my first collection I got 2 (!) sabre handles from just one sawmill. Not sure if this was a glitch or if there's actually a chance of that happening from time to time. My second collection just now gave me one from each sawmill, so not shabby either.

I'm curious how many Ivy drops I'll get from my 7 adventures, but it will definitely be a waiting game for the drops from Ivy again. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    thank you for sharing Meme!
    I just got Chase.
    I will put in some screenshots in the Academy thread.
    hint the first step is for Chase to share 2 hearty soups and visit the tavern 2 times
    You're very welcome. I haven't figured out if I will get enough of the scrolls yet to get Chase (afraid to figure that out).

Sorry belbar22! That just bites! I agree....S8 needs to add scrolls as rewards in every event. I have 2 other students to open besides Chase.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    For this who ask what happens to unused Faerie Chests, I ran into this while hunting in my inventory for Thanksgiving items:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C6BE87C-3A31-4A9C-BAA2-4F687499CB82.jpeg 
Views:	24 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	57283 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB42A2CF-8629-4FFC-BD65-7130CC4C8287.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	57284

Here is my updated material tracking excel doc. Remember that you have to save a copy in order to have an editable version. Please let me know if I made any mistakes. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Banned
    Sorry if I missed it but the 3 pigs. Where does Martin come in at?

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm curious how many Ivy drops I'll get from my 7 adventures, but it will definitely be a waiting game for the drops from Ivy again. Oh well.
    I'm actually 2 for 3 which I'm very happy with. Hopefully, that continues.

I'm glad for a lowkey event (I don't think I'd be able to do anything too involved right now) and always glad to have an event theme that meshes well with my kingdom.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Sorry if I missed it but the 3 pigs. Where does Martin come in at?
    He will be the reward for finishing goals / upgrade to L6. Didn't add as yet as I needed to query it with S8, but I'm fairly sure that will be right.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast