Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for your time and help. I should do that. I’m tired of doing that. Lol. I have told them about the reset problem. I will collect from an event item that gives you materials you need and this has happened to me over and over. The game resets itself and I need to collect from the item again. The energy I used is lost. And because it is a random dropper I loose the items I previously collected and the rounds start over I collect and I get nothing. Or I will just be collecting and the same thing happens. Why does the game have to reset in the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    You must have gotten my Marcel. I knew he was lost in another kingdom. Read my post it’s at 11/20/20 5:13 am. My game resets. I loose my energy and I loose the drop or the prize. My Martin must have disguised himself as Marcel and both are in the great Castle Story Glitch in the sky. So I feel your pain. I lost Martin. You had two Marcels. Then you have a Martin. Lol. They suggested that I tell them. Think I should.

Executive Chef
    I finished and sent out my last baron; just supplies. Not going to use energy or time to try for more gold berries, nor will I try to get to 500 whatever (just over 300 at present). But I enjoyed the event and am happy to finish so early. Now I can work on my Elemental III. I also took a bunch of royal buildings out of storage and cleared a few more plots, using most of my cash on hand.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    My Monsieur Wolf has stopped dropping dire wolf milk. Has anyone else had this problem?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    My Monsieur Wolf has stopped dropping dire wolf milk. Has anyone else had this problem?
    I don't get one every collection (I have 26 Direwolf Milk, collect every time he's ready and he's my only
    Dropper) but i'm fairly certain I saw one drop earlier today. 🤔 How long has it been since you got one?

Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I don't get one every collection (I have 26 Direwolf Milk, collect every time he's ready and he's my only
    Dropper) but i'm fairly certain I saw one drop earlier today. �� How long has it been since you got one?
    I have 11, I'm not sure how long it's been. I'll keep trying.

Executive Chef
    I just got 1 (he?s my only dire wolf dropper too, i have 14 now)
    He doesn?t drop it every collection though, so maybe you?re just unlucky?
    I really like Monsieur Wolf and the Musketeer Mansion.

Fashion Designer
    I have 11, I'm not sure how long it's been. I'll keep trying.
    Good luck!! 😊❤️

Ah, thank you Ronja- in that case I definitely wasn't imagining the one that dropped today.

Rhino Keeper
    Mine dropped one today, but it doesn’t drop every time. :-)

I got wolf milk! Wow that just sounds wrong. But thanks for the input so I knew to keep trying.