Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    I had planned on taking an event break this month because i have so many other timed storylines going on. Will i be hindered if i don't go for more academy scrolls now? I did get monsieur wulf.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    I had planned on taking an event break this month because i have so many other timed storylines going on. Will i be hindered if i don't go for more academy scrolls now? I did get monsieur wulf.
    If I were you I would do the event. You can get 100 Scrolls in total, and that's a lot.
    We don't know when we will be getting Scrolls again (I hope soon, because I didn't finish all the events in the past that rewarded Scrolls)

But on the other side, I don't know what other timed storylines you're doing, so it's hard to give advise.
    I would definitely prioritize this event over non-timed storylines. You don't have to hurry with those, and you'll miss them when their gone.

S8, could you give us some information about what you are planning with the Academy Scrolls?
    Is this a one-time thing and we'll have to wait another couple of month for more, or can we expect more Scrolls the coming events?
    If you miss out on Academy Scrolls, is there a way to catch up in the future?

Rhino Keeper
    So many adventures later stil no duellers. Will only a lucky few get it or we will all get one?

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I love that the fencing duelers are a guaranteed trade ticket dropper, they're like Hortensia the forest storyline elephant, ticket + 1600 some coins + monster drops and the occational simple or hearty feast.

I do wish that they were only 2x1 like Hortensia instead of 4x4, s8 pretty please change that! They appear oversized compared to other characters and space is so valuable in this game
    I won Fencing Duelers yesterday.
    Today's drop - 2 Trade Tickets!

I know ... Never look a gift horse in the mouth, but ..
    There is definitely something wrong with their scale.
    They also take up a lot of space 2x2. Space is always needed.
    Could the S8 Team take a look at this aspect, please?

I wouldn't mind if they would take 1x1 space like little fighting gnomes called Kane.
    2X1 would be nice too.
    Last edited by Joasiowo; 11-11-20 at 05:55 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I got Direwolf Milk! I don't have any other Direwolf Milk droppers, so this is great

I don't think there is any other way to get more Faerie Chests (other than to buy extra).
    People who craft more than 1 of each don't have more Faeries than you. They just skip other crafts.
    If there wasn't a cap on the Monsieur Wulf, you could craft 2 or 3 of him, but you have to skip the Dummy and Marquis.

Apart from that, if you faithfully collect all 3 Chests every day until the end, you could get lucky and get enough Maple Faeries for a 4th craft (has to be 1 of the cheaper ones that don't require the Talinium Faeries)
    But the Chest drops are random, so some luck is involved in this.
    That isn't true for me I've had several times that I couldn't get all the rewards but I always start with the best reward and rarely bother with decorations unless they are super cute.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    That isn't true for me I've had several times that I couldn't get all the rewards but I always start with the best reward and rarely bother with decorations unless they are super cute.
    If you start with the best reward (the one that costs 70 Talinium Faeries, Marquis in this event) you won't have enough other Faeries to craft the other 2, that's correct.
    But if you start with the 2 cheaper ones (the ones that cost 50 Maple Faeries +others, Dummy + Wulf in this event) than you should be able to craft all 3. (that's normally speaking, drops are random, so you could be unlucky and miss out a few)

Next event, try to craft the first one (not counting the Musketeer Hats or equivalent of them in the next event) immediately when you have enough Faeries. Then the second craft immediately when you have enough Faeries for that one.
    And have faith you will have enough Faeries to craft the final craft (usually the best one) at the end of the event.
    (this only counts if you collect every 3 chests every day of the event)
    There is no reason why you should miss out on any of the 3 Faerie Atrium crafts. Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-11-20 at 07:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    So many adventures later stil no duellers. Will only a lucky few get it or we will all get one?
    Only a lucky few will get them.
    The drops are rare and random, so the more Adventures you go on, the more chance you have of winning them.
    But no amount of adventures will guarantee the Duelers drop.
    I'm still trying too. Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer
    Does the Musketeer Manor Lvl 6 really have a 12 hour collection time? If it is, i think i am better off keeping it at Lvl 5 to get hats for the final prize. I am still 4.5 days away from this, patiently waiting for Ivy Hut drops

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Does the Musketeer Manor Lvl 6 really have a 12 hour collection time? If it is, i think i am better off keeping it at Lvl 5 to get hats for the final prize. I am still 4.5 days away from this, patiently waiting for Ivy Hut drops
    Level 6 Manor drops 25 hats during the event with a 2 hour timer. This makes getting 1000 total hats much easier.
    After the event is over the manor will have a 12 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    Re: Faerie chests. I normally go down thru the goal book checking off each item. And i always have enough faeries to get everything.
    I started out this way again, but I totally did not care to get the Fencing Dummy and went straight for Wulf and am now working towards Marquis. I'm not sure I'll be able to circle back to get the Dummy, but no big loss. We'll see.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast