Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I liked the event however did not get the adventure prize. I read in post #163 that the Wulf dropped trade tickets it is not listed on his list of drops on page 1. He did drop an expansion permit for me super happy about that.

With less than 5 hours to the event I?m still gathering the last gloves for one more trip but I?m afraid that by the time my adventure is out the event would end and would not drop duelers... would duelers still drop after the event as long as I sent them in the adventure?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    With less than 5 hours to the event I?m still gathering the last gloves for one more trip but I?m afraid that by the time my adventure is out the event would end and would not drop duelers... would duelers still drop after the event as long as I sent them in the adventure?
    Recently if I leave an event adventure ready to collect, it doesn't drop any items after the event is over. It used to be that the adventures will drop items regardless of when they were collected but that seems to have changed. Of course, this is just anecdotal evidence and I have no way of knowing if this will hold true for every event or if this is now a random thing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    You will get nothing

Rhino Keeper
    Well now, I sent out 43 adventures and got zero Duelers. How in the world did some of y’all manage 4!

S8...seems a little bit of a LOT out of balance on those adventure drop rates.

Rhino Keeper
    There has to be some sort of fairness and equality in getting rewards proportionately to the effort made or money spend. Random chances makes it more frustrating than enjoyable and leaves a sour taste at the finish of the event. If it was just getting energy or loads of coins at random it would be fine but guranteed ticket droppers!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    There has to be some sort of fairness and equality in getting rewards proportionately to the effort made or money spend. Random chances makes it more frustrating than enjoyable and leaves a sour taste at the finish of the event. If it was just getting energy or loads of coins at random it would be fine but guranteed ticket droppers!!!
    I agree, I don't like this one bit
    Obviously S8 thinks this is more motivating for us than a fairer arrangement. I don't agree. Having sad and frustrated players is never good for business.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    Well now, I sent out 43 adventures and got zero Duelers. How in the world did some of y?all manage 4!

S8...seems a little bit of a LOT out of balance on those adventure drop rates.
    Wow, I thought I did a lot of Adventures, but you did even more.. I'm so sorry.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-19-20 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Removed text as advised

Fashion Designer
    Just collected from the level 6 Manor and it is only dropping coins now.
    No longer dropping bacon, roast chicken, noodles etc.

I love the look of the building, but into storage it goes if it does not drop anything useful.

S8 can you bring back the drops?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Just collected from the level 6 Manor and it is only dropping coins now.
    No longer dropping bacon, roast chicken, noodles etc.

I love the look of the building, but into storage it goes if it does not drop anything useful.

S8 can you bring back the drops?
    Yes, I've noticed this too. And I think I only got 500 Coins.
    Please bring back the fun drops S8! It was great to have some variation in drops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2764.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	290.5 KB 
ID:	57481
    (if you look at the picture you HAVE TO wave back at Marcel )

I want to retract my 'dopey' comment from before (it is a happy/fun expression indeed), but I do still wish Marquis and Martin didn't have the exact same expression/art/ pose.
    I love my new Musketeer Manor place/ area (especially if the drops get fixed!)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-19-20 at 06:13 AM.

Executive Chef
    I, too, am only getting 500 coins from the Manor. And I agree re: disparity of Adventure Drops. I can understand randomness in the event items, but the "special prize" should come at least after "X" number of Adventures, maybe with it showing up randomly earlier as the surprise
    (snap snap)
    can you hear the sound of my wallet closing?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx