Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I finished the event.
    I like the looks and drops of Musketeer Manor and Monsieur Wulf, and I LOVE the scrolls, thanks S8!! (keep them coming )

I'm a bit disappointed Marquis and Martin have the same animation (non existent) and art (except for the color shirt) and look kind of dopey.
    Marcel is a welcome change!

I'm not very happy with the fact the Adventure prize was (in my opinion) the best prize in the entire event. (please don't do that too often S8)
    I should have known better than to get my hopes up, but the prize being so good doesn't exactly help.
    Congrats to all who won them!
    I agree with you that adventure drop was the best prize of the event. I never really get rare prizes so I didn’t even try. I sent six adventures and only got one bundle with Ivy supplies, no dueler. Manor looks good, I don’t care about the hogateers, but I like mr. Wulf. He’s been good to me and gave me a couple of trade tickets and an expansion permit already.

Executive Chef
    I finished and just LOVE the happy faces on the Hog-ateers! Puts a smile on my face when I look at them!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E34D929-2059-4A87-8150-A24E8DE58688.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	795.9 KB 
ID:	57461
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I have upgraded to level 6 and over 1000 hats I have gotten Marcel and waiting on a few more faerie chest to craft Marquis but I didn’t get Martin .He is not in my inventory or in my kingdom .Did I miss something?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I have upgraded to level 6 and over 1000 hats I have gotten Marcel and waiting on a few more faerie chest to craft Marquis but I didn’t get Martin .He is not in my inventory or in my kingdom .Did I miss something?
    Did you do the community visits?? - Check your goal book and if the last goal is still there, you'll be done in a few minutes!

Thank you apparently I overlooked it .I did the community visits and got Martin .

What?s with the drop rate for the talinium faeries? I crafted the monsieur wolf and the musketeer hats and there is no way I will be able to craft the marquis pig at this rate. I keep getting 1-2 talinium faerie?s with each faerie chest chop. I am finished with the event and am only focused on crafting the marquis pig but even with that, it seems like an impossible task.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    What?s with the drop rate for the talinium faeries? I crafted the monsieur wolf and the musketeer hats and there is no way I will be able to craft the marquis pig at this rate. I keep getting 1-2 talinium faerie?s with each faerie chest chop. I am finished with the event and am only focused on crafting the marquis pig but even with that, it seems like an impossible task.
    I am having the same problem.

Executive Chef
    Each Faerie Chest drops between 1 to 3 Talinium Faeries.
    If you want to craft the final craft (that cost 70 Talinium Faeries) you have to earn all 3 Faerie Chests each day the entire event. (+there are 2 extra chests as a individual prize)
    To get to the 70 TF you should get an average of 5 TF a day.

I have never fallen short of Talinium Faeries, but the drops are random, so if your extremely unlucky for days on end, you could miss out on a few.

If I was receiving 3 it would be fine and I would have already completed the craft but with the last, I?d say, 15 chests I have only received 1 talinium faerie in each chest.. it?s a pretty ridiculous drop rate. I guess I?m extremely unlucky with this round..

If I was receiving 3 it would be fine and I would have already completed the craft but with the last, I?d say, 15 chests I have only received 1 talinium faerie in each chest.. it?s a pretty ridiculous drop rate. I guess I?m extremely unlucky with this round..
    Sorry I don?t know how to rely on these threads I didn?t reply to the comment.