Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 201

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

  1. #161
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I finished the event.
    I like the looks and drops of Musketeer Manor and Monsieur Wulf, and I LOVE the scrolls, thanks S8!! (keep them coming )

    I'm a bit disappointed Marquis and Martin have the same animation (non existent) and art (except for the color shirt) and look kind of dopey.
    Marcel is a welcome change!

    I'm not very happy with the fact the Adventure prize was (in my opinion) the best prize in the entire event. (please don't do that too often S8)
    I should have known better than to get my hopes up, but the prize being so good doesn't exactly help.
    Congrats to all who won them!
    I agree with you that adventure drop was the best prize of the event. I never really get rare prizes so I didn’t even try. I sent six adventures and only got one bundle with Ivy supplies, no dueler. Manor looks good, I don’t care about the hogateers, but I like mr. Wulf. He’s been good to me and gave me a couple of trade tickets and an expansion permit already.

  2. #162
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    1,155
    I finished and just LOVE the happy faces on the Hog-ateers! Puts a smile on my face when I look at them!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2E34D929-2059-4A87-8150-A24E8DE58688.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	795.9 KB 
ID:	57461
    TAKING A BREAK FROM EVENTS STARTING JAN 2021. Will be playing main storyline, but not checking in multiple times a day.

    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  3. #163
    I have upgraded to level 6 and over 1000 hats I have gotten Marcel and waiting on a few more faerie chest to craft Marquis but I didn’t get Martin .He is not in my inventory or in my kingdom .Did I miss something?

  4. #164
    Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    The Glimmerwood!
    Posts
    13,085
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    I have upgraded to level 6 and over 1000 hats I have gotten Marcel and waiting on a few more faerie chest to craft Marquis but I didn’t get Martin .He is not in my inventory or in my kingdom .Did I miss something?
    Did you do the community visits?? - Check your goal book and if the last goal is still there, you'll be done in a few minutes!

  5. #165
    Thank you apparently I overlooked it .I did the community visits and got Martin .

  6. #166
    What?s with the drop rate for the talinium faeries? I crafted the monsieur wolf and the musketeer hats and there is no way I will be able to craft the marquis pig at this rate. I keep getting 1-2 talinium faerie?s with each faerie chest chop. I am finished with the event and am only focused on crafting the marquis pig but even with that, it seems like an impossible task.

  7. #167
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    What?s with the drop rate for the talinium faeries? I crafted the monsieur wolf and the musketeer hats and there is no way I will be able to craft the marquis pig at this rate. I keep getting 1-2 talinium faerie?s with each faerie chest chop. I am finished with the event and am only focused on crafting the marquis pig but even with that, it seems like an impossible task.
    I am having the same problem.

  8. #168
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,239
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    What?s with the drop rate for the talinium faeries? I crafted the monsieur wolf and the musketeer hats and there is no way I will be able to craft the marquis pig at this rate. I keep getting 1-2 talinium faerie?s with each faerie chest chop. I am finished with the event and am only focused on crafting the marquis pig but even with that, it seems like an impossible task.
    Each Faerie Chest drops between 1 to 3 Talinium Faeries.
    If you want to craft the final craft (that cost 70 Talinium Faeries) you have to earn all 3 Faerie Chests each day the entire event. (+there are 2 extra chests as a individual prize)
    To get to the 70 TF you should get an average of 5 TF a day.

    I have never fallen short of Talinium Faeries, but the drops are random, so if your extremely unlucky for days on end, you could miss out on a few.

  9. #169
    If I was receiving 3 it would be fine and I would have already completed the craft but with the last, I?d say, 15 chests I have only received 1 talinium faerie in each chest.. it?s a pretty ridiculous drop rate. I guess I?m extremely unlucky with this round..

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by margatini View Post
    If I was receiving 3 it would be fine and I would have already completed the craft but with the last, I?d say, 15 chests I have only received 1 talinium faerie in each chest.. it?s a pretty ridiculous drop rate. I guess I?m extremely unlucky with this round..
    Sorry I don?t know how to rely on these threads I didn?t reply to the comment.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •