Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    How come I didn?t get any quest for getting faerie chests today? A glitch? Anyone else facing this? I still haven?t got Marquis so I need those
    Usually the daily side goal cycle isn't based off of the time the goals show in your goal book yesterday; rather, the cycle is based off of the time the goals were completed the previous day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Usually the daily side goal cycle isn't based off of the time the goals show in your goal book yesterday; rather, the cycle is based off of the time the goals were completed the previous day.
    Yeah that makes sense...thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    My lvl 6 manor just dropped 6 carrots along with 25 hats!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    My lvl 6 manor just dropped 6 carrots along with 25 hats!
    I just got Hats and Noodles Haha, I love this!
    (now I got a Breaded Fish)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-15-20 at 05:00 AM.

Oh and yeah they drop one trade ticket each time, that?s why I?m going crazy trying to get as many duelers as possible xD just sent out another adventure to hopefully get a fourth duelers

I haven’t gotten any duelers yet and I’m on my 5th quest!! Now I’m having a hard time getting gloves as my manor is already built to the max. Anyone else having a hard time picking up duelers? Anything that I can do to up my chances??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    I haven’t gotten any duelers yet and I’m on my 5th quest!! Now I’m having a hard time getting gloves as my manor is already built to the max. Anyone else having a hard time picking up duelers? Anything that I can do to up my chances??
    Alas not everyone will get the Duelers. That's always the case with these rare and random Adventure drops.
    As far as I know there is no way to increase your odds. Doing more Adventures gives you more chances, but no amount of Adventures will guarantee the Adventure drop.
    The odds don't accumulate, every Adventure is a new (tiny) chance. You can be lucky in your first one, or still don't have anything after 50 Adventures.
    I have done around 35 and no luck yet
    I normally don't try so hard, but because this was a guaranteed Ticket dropper I fell for it again.
    It isn't a very loved practice/ part of the game

Has anyone crafted the new student with his alicorn? Is it a permanent craft? I'm 20 scrolls down

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maewest18 View Post
    Has anyone crafted the new student with his alicorn? Is it a permanent craft? I'm 20 scrolls down
    It is a permanent craft. (everything in Main Story Lines is, except for timed rewards)
    I'm 40 short, hope we get more scroll rewards soon!

Nightclub Owner
    The Fencing Duelers can be compared to the Bamboo Grove L6, it is an amazing Trade Ticket dropper! I love it.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...