Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Just collected from the level 6 Manor and it is only dropping coins now.
    No longer dropping bacon, roast chicken, noodles etc.

I love the look of the building, but into storage it goes if it does not drop anything useful.

S8 can you bring back the drops?
    We'll look into fixing this issue! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Thanks SgtBeebo! All the different food drops was really fun!

Rhino Keeper
    My Martin disappeared. . My game reset I loose my energy and my items. Has anyone else had this happen? Now I have no Martin. Not on board- not in inventory. He is lost in space. Traveling across Castle Story?s Re_set glitches. One gone twice shy. There are only two piggieteers. And the big bad wolf. Has anyone seen him floating around? Seriously, has anyone else for instance, chopping up some animal....the the game re`sets. Your monster is back, your energy is gone. And the great dropping you rarely get drops but now it has disappeared and you have to start over but with out energy. So, you wait get energy and you miss out on the great dropping. Ok. So I have enough yellow and rainbow birds to make Martin, but my pink birds have flown the coup lol. Any suggestions. Usually I just say ok but come on Martin. If I could just get like 65 pink birds. I could make Martin too bad we can?t send them. Please let me know if you have had the same problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    My Martin disappeared. . My game reset I loose my energy and my items. Has anyone else had this happen? Now I have no Martin. Not on board- not in inventory. He is lost in space. Traveling across Castle Story?s Re_set glitches. One gone twice shy. There are only two piggieteers. And the big bad wolf. Has anyone seen him floating around? Seriously, has anyone else for instance, chopping up some animal....the the game re`sets. Your monster is back, your energy is gone. And the great dropping you rarely get drops but now it has disappeared and you have to start over but with out energy. So, you wait get energy and you miss out on the great dropping. Ok. So I have enough yellow and rainbow birds to make Martin, but my pink birds have flown the coup lol. Any suggestions. Usually I just say ok but come on Martin. If I could just get like 65 pink birds. I could make Martin too bad we can?t send them. Please let me know if you have had the same problem?
    Martin is the one in the green robe and was a reward for completing Goal 9.
    Marquis is the one in the blue robe and is available to craft in the Faerie Atrium.

Which one are you missing?

If it is indeed Martin you are missing, it has nothing to do with Faeries.
    Sounds like you finished the event, got Martin and then had a reset which made the final Goal 'uncompleted'.
    (in the future, it's always advised to check the game again after completing any event, just to make sure nothing like this happened)

I would advise you to sent S8 a Ticked and explain the situation :
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Be sure to use the correct name, and stick to the facts.
    I hope it gets fixed for you
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-19-20 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please reach out to Support who need to fix this for you.

If anyone else received 2 Marcel's, please also do the same. Link in my signature to Support. Thanks all!
    This was never resolved. Support took both Marcels away from me and replaced them with 1 Martin. Now i don't have a Marcel at all. Support has stopped responding to my requests to fix this issue. This is very disappointing because I want to continue to support the devs because I love the game. But I'm having a hard time justifying why I should continue using real money to buy gems every other week when I just spent so many to finish early and didn't get all the pigs.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytone10 View Post
    This was never resolved. Support took both Marcels away from me and replaced them with 1 Martin. Now i don't have a Marcel at all. Support has stopped responding to my requests to fix this issue. This is very disappointing because I want to continue to support the devs because I love the game. But I'm having a hard time justifying why I should continue using real money to buy gems every other week when I just spent so many to finish early and didn't get all the pigs.
    We can talk about this through private messages and I'll help you sort it out. We cannot discuss Support comms in the forum as that's not allowed. I'll send you a message to reply to.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Collected from manor and received only 500 coins. Is it going to change or stay the same?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fari85 View Post
    Collected from manor and received only 500 coins. Is it going to change or stay the same?
    It's fixed.
    Just collected from the manor and got 5 roasts.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    It's fixed.
    Just collected from the manor and got 5 roasts.
    I got Carrots! (blackflag, but still )
    Thanks S8! I love you did something different with an event building this time

Rhino Keeper
    Awesome I actually liked the random drops + coins