Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I have not been able to upgrade my chateau yet. I have completed the requirements twice now and it still keeps just dropping a single hat and will not give me the screen to upgrade.
    Are you on Goal 5 yet? This is when upgrade option should show up. 2 of each item needed to upgrade.
    Along with 4 fencing swords.
    Last edited by riverly; 11-07-20 at 10:56 AM.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Upgrade isn't in the first couple of stages.

I've started the academy line too. I like that we need cows for this event as they are spawning fangbeasts for academy item.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Are you on Goal 5 yet? This is when upgrade option should show up. 2 of each item needed to upgrade.
    Along with 4 fencing swords.
    Indeed, that is where I have been stuck since Friday morning. I have made now a total of four sets of each of the three tiles and the fencing supplies. I have also dealt with Monsieur Wulf numerous times.

Executive Chef
    Indeed, that is where I have been stuck since Friday morning. I have made now a total of four sets of each of the three tiles and the fencing supplies. I have also dealt with Monsieur Wulf numerous times.
    Obviously you have closed your game and gone back in so it seems like you need to contact S8 Support.
    I wonder what would happen if you put the Manor into storage and set it back out. But this will reset the timer. So, I'm not sure about doing that.

Rhino Keeper
    Obviously you have closed your game and gone back in so it seems like you need to contact S8 Support.
    I wonder what would happen if you put the Manor into storage and set it back out. But this will reset the timer. So, I'm not sure about doing that.
    Yes, I had closed my game, it used to be you would delete the game, but now Apple deletes data too and you start from scratch and I have been playing since the beginning of this game. What I did not do was to close the game on all the devices that I had this game loaded and still used from time to time. With Halloween quests I had used my phone and two iPads to keep up, so all three had Castle Story loaded on them. LOL

Executive Chef
    Yes, I had closed my game, it used to be you would delete the game, but now Apple deletes data too and you start from scratch and I have been playing since the beginning of this game. What I did not do was to close the game on all the devices that I had this game loaded and still used from time to time. With Halloween quests I had used my phone and two iPads to keep up, so all three had Castle Story loaded on them. LOL
    So problem solved?
    And I didn't know that you'd have to start all over if you uninstalled the game. Good to know.

So problem solved?
    And I didn't know that you'd have to start all over if you uninstalled the game. Good to know.
    Castle Story is saved on S8 servers. When you download the game again, you need to log back into the game. You will not lose your progress. Use another S8 game to do that since Castle Story doesn't have a login feature. I use Bakery Story.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-07-20 at 12:56 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytone10 View Post
    Marcel dropped from both upgrading to level 6 AND reaching 2300 hats.

Spiritwind, is this a glitch? The only goal I haven't completed is the fencing duelers (still trying, but haven't had much luck with rare drops the last few events). Could Martin be a drop from adventuring?
    Yes 2 Marcels is a glitch. I thought that was fixed yesterday... Hold tight and you will get the pigs swapped from your account. I'll let them know...

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone else having bad resets? I am. I?ll play, do barons/friends to prompt a reset. And then it?s fine, until about 15 minutes.

I?m salty right now. Lost almost all my gold opening an expansion.....that reset 🤬. Really ****s my game joy. It?s messed up a lot for me this event.

Farm Supplier
    I don?t know if it?s a reset problem or not but my game has been freezing a lot lately, especially when I do quick collect. Is anyone else having game freezing, I hope it will stop.

On bright side I did get the fencing duelers only after about 5 adventures, so I?m super happy about that!

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast