Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Yay! so glad you got the prize Ham
    With your luck lately, you might have to invest in a lottery ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by ham2905 View Post
    I got the adventure surprise!!! This and the dancing couple are the only ones I've won and they are the ones I've wanted!!! I'm so excited. After a year and half I finally got the adventure surprise-idk if they changed the drop rate but thank you!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    I love that the fencing duelers are a guaranteed trade ticket dropper, they're like Hortensia the forest storyline elephant, ticket + 1600 some coins + monster drops and the occational simple or hearty feast.

I do wish that they were only 2x1 like Hortensia instead of 4x4, s8 pretty please change that! They appear oversized compared to other characters and space is so valuable in this game
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytone10 View Post
    Marcel dropped from both upgrading to level 6 AND reaching 2300 hats.

Spiritwind, is this a glitch? The only goal I haven't completed is the fencing duelers (still trying, but haven't had much luck with rare drops the last few events). Could Martin be a drop from adventuring?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes 2 Marcels is a glitch. I thought that was fixed yesterday... Hold tight and you will get the pigs swapped from your account. I'll let them know...
    Please reach out to Support who need to fix this for you.

If anyone else received 2 Marcel's, please also do the same. Link in my signature to Support. Thanks all!

Executive Chef
    I got my Monsieur Wulf today.
    There is a max of 1.

I was hoping to make three.

Maybe this is a new addition to the faerie trades - a cap of 1.
    I’ll get the dummy and report back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    There is a max of 1.

I?ll get the dummy and report back.
    I was disappointed by this too! Monsieur Wulf's drops (Expansion Permit is in there! ❤️) really had me excited, but i'd understand if the limit is because of its good drops. :/

Maybe they want us to actually finish that Faerie goal instead of just crafting multiples of the one we want. 😂 (Joking)

I'm curious if the piggy also has a limit, more than the dummy. But that'll take time. 😊

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    There is a max of 1.

I’ll get the dummy and report back.
    I feel like the number of faeries dropping is lower. So far I've only been able to craft 1 thing (the hat). I've never paid attention but it seems like I've crafted at least two things in the atrium by now.

Banned
    Why are they not called Hog-ateer Hats?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I've only crafted the training dummy. I usually skip the hat and only get one of each reward. But I also only do the three daily tasks that drop faerie chests.....Those of you who craft multiple rewards in the arboretum, do you purchase faerie chests or is there a way I don't know of yet to get more faeries?

Fashion Designer
    Got an expansion permit and a wisp lantern from M. Wulf on my second collection from him first only yielded a black flag.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Got an expansion permit and a wisp lantern from M. Wulf on my second collection from him first only yielded a black flag.
    I got Direwolf Milk! I don't have any other Direwolf Milk droppers, so this is great

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I've only crafted the training dummy. I usually skip the hat and only get one of each reward. But I also only do the three daily tasks that drop faerie chests.....Those of you who craft multiple rewards in the arboretum, do you purchase faerie chests or is there a way I don't know of yet to get more faeries?
    I don't think there is any other way to get more Faerie Chests (other than to buy extra).
    People who craft more than 1 of each don't have more Faeries than you. They just skip other crafts.
    If there wasn't a cap on the Monsieur Wulf, you could craft 2 or 3 of him, but you have to skip the Dummy and Marquis.

Apart from that, if you faithfully collect all 3 Chests every day until the end, you could get lucky and get enough Maple Faeries for a 4th craft (has to be 1 of the cheaper ones that don't require the Talinium Faeries)
    But the Chest drops are random, so some luck is involved in this.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 11-10-20 at 10:25 PM.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast